I'm Back with live dbz action movies

Best answers
Heeey

some know me but for those who don't
im the dbz movie makin dude.... o_O
how ever

i got a new movie with just fighting and i got a commercial clip with some effects and some ****..well better check them out!!
www.dragonballu.com/wujin/scroll.WMV
and the commercial
www.dragonballu.com/wujin/thedrink.WMV

that commercial is about a drink wich make you strong etc

if you want more like dbz eps with ki balls etc you should visit
www.wujin.tk !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are actually very amusing/funny. Suprisingly good fight sequences, I just wish they were better quality. If you make them, are you in them as well?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you try to make it look like crappy jap dubbing, or do you just suck at sound dubbing...

Best answers
He's just not good at sound dubbing. He'll get better though. Downloading as we speak.

EDIT: Alright I just watched it and I thought it was very good. They get better and better each time. Just incase anyone is wondering Iconz is the curly haired dude in the beginning.

The fighting was great, you guys are becoming very talented. I thought that sort of flip onto the dumpster was cool as with all the other moves.

As for crits I have to stay you still need a lot of work on those sounds but you know that.

Also, although it was new I really didn't like the urban scenery. I thought it was quiet humorous when you were fighting in the park and the little girl was sitting there but besides that I liked the rural scenery better.

Also tell the guy in black that the blue hat really doesn't work for him.

Can't wait for more, dling the commercial down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dubbing isn't that bad, It's just a bad quality video file. the sound falls behind the actual movie, and the talking is too quiet. However, great movies nonetheless, very entertaining, keep up the good work!

Best answers
Aaah the commercial was hilarious, especially the little short dude. Goodwork aswell.

Best answers
Thanks alot
i will work on the sounds..i know they are bad
but working on it ..i will have more soon
btw morrone there a re some more vids at www.wujin.tk
you haven't seen...well thx for comments i will work on it!:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I actually like it, some things were a bit unnatural, but heh.

Good job in the overall, hoping to see more of that.

Best answers
ROFL!!! Man...these movies PWN!!! hahahahahah! Best ever! Keep it up!:laff:

Best answers
wow... uber pwnage :shocked:

i downloaded 'the bike' yesterday and it was incredible! and very funny :D

great work dudes!

Best answers
I like it... i like it A LOT! Flippin and Jumpin and doin some Flyin KICKS like LIU KANG.

Btw... nice choice in the music for the commercial. Naruto Soundtrack. I guess your a Naruto Fan as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thought it was pretty retarded, but the concept was good. See if you can do it a little faster.. make interesting costumes

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Seriously dude, those are sweet, sporting that nike jacket you can make anike commercial with that :p

Best answers
make more ki battles!! me wants more ki battles!! NOW!! now goddammit :p

sorry for that, i lost control a little bit there

Best answers
GMan said:
Thought it was pretty retarded, but the concept was good. See if you can do it a little faster.. make interesting costumes

agreed. I believe if you made the camera angle a lil bit better and make the fights a lil bit faster then nothing else would have mattered. Even though the acting was bad it was still amusing haha. On your acting i think the black guy was the best. The others were just too cheesy. If your doing stuff like that.Put yourself IN the spot. If your hurt then act like it. Well there were 2 ppl that did the best in the acting part and kung fu or whatever style you used were the black ppl. Not to be racist just thats what i saw. The rest was perty cheesy from the other parts. Anyway i liked the fighting scenes..really enjoyed those the most cuz i wanna learn how to fight like that n what not. So im jealous of you guys heh. Just takes those useful tips and youll do a LOT better. But if you dont want to then fine stick with your original. I like it but im just giving you tips on how it would make it better.

Best answers
Thanks for those nice nice nice comments Nelo
i will work on these things:)

and thx for all the replies..we will be makin a jin's ball movie soon to
read more at www.wujin.tk what it is

Best answers
It was ok. Can't really understand what their saying in fights and that blue/green cap that guy was wear must be burned. Didn't care for the plot much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom