if u r having trouble installing ESF...

Best answers
i will try and help ne1 who has difficulty installing esf....if i cant help its the thought that counts right :]

Best answers
i tried playing lan but it keeps sayin could not load library client.dll wat do i do

Best answers
my installization thing doesn't work. it just freezes. Is something wrong with my computer?

Best answers
my installization thing doesn't work. it just freezes. Is something wrong with my computer?
Might be, but i doubt it. I used to have alot of trouble with windows ME. If u run winME, id advise getting a new OS. Other than that, i have no other help for ya man, sorry o_o

Best answers
I posted this elsewhere but i shall post it again, many times when you try to install it might take a bit, it looks like it freezes up and if you control alt delete, it says it froze up. But really it just needs a bit of time, let it keep running. If it is still frozen after like 5 min then im wrong

Best answers
Ok, heres an interesting problem that i have.

I have installed the game and it worked perfectly, then i tried to play with bots...cuz i really needed to practice becouse i sucked:p .

Now i unistalled it, then i tried to install it again...it didnt work after several tries and restarting my computer a couple of times...i looked in the HL folder and i noticed that the "esf" folder is still there...so i deleted it...O_O, and it didnt help...and then i read a post...i think it was Brim who replied on it. And he said "you may have to unistall it again"

And when i go to the uninstall thingy, ESF beta is still there.
Since i have deleted the folder i cant seem to uninstall it.

I get a 1629 error...ive read a couple of threads and it seems its a common problem.(but i found no solutions there)

I think if i could just find the ZIP file i should be fine...but i found it on 1 post and i coudlnt DL...anyone knows where to get it?

Or are there other ways?

Best answers
You didnt delete every ESF item
So you cannot Instal until every ESF item is gone

Best answers
Well it doesnt matter...becouse i found the ZIP and it worked...sorry for bothering all....o_o :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom