Ideas that have already been suggested.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm making this thread because I'm seeing alot of threads concerning suggestions that have been suggested before, and/or been rejected.
  • Improve Renzoku - Has already been improved for 1.2, so please stop suggesting it :S. Some Renzoku suggestions are good. Example would be: This -- Not that bad, but could use some work.
  • New Characters - New Characters are not being added in 1.2 ;/, they might be in future releases.
  • Oozaru - Wouldn't work right. BFP tried it, and it wasn't the greatest. And it would have to be a completely new game mode, considering the code needed to get the player that is the Oozaru to have the right bounding boxes set correctly. This was suggested ALOT last week (April 25-May 1).:\
  • Swooping - Has already been changed. Just double-tap the directional keys to swoop in that direction. Simple :rolleyes:. Swooping on the ground would cover the same amount of ground, as fly swooping low to the ground would.
  • Terrain Damage - Will not be done. The Half-Life Engine can not support this feature. Even if it was possible, it would cause alot of lag on the most expensive of machines (2.4GHz+)
  • New Gamemodes - They will not be added in 1.2, nor will they probably be added in 1.3. Maybe in 1.4, but that's a LONG ways away.
  • Movie/GT Characters - They will not be added. ESF is based on the DBZ Series, not the movies, or the GT Series.
  • Fusions - Please see this thread ;/.
  • Extra Transformations - See this thread too :S.
I'm sorry if this seem moderatorish. But these suggestions were made alot, and have been rejected or denied in either sense.

Best answers
you forgotten the ever-lasting idead of adding brolly/android13 or any other movie char.
and you forggoten about the fusion ideas. those ideas
are mostly the most un-balanced ideas ever.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
After his post, I modified mine to add those in there. Check to time of editing, and time of his post, and you'll see a difference. :laff:

Best answers
oohh... oh.. hehe meh bad cap.

anyway yea those suggestions piss me off too. Althought, i havent seen terrain damage in a while. The game modes were like the big thing one week so throw that in there.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Problem is this thread will be outdated once 1.2 is released and character suggestions / renzoku suggestions / Transformation suggestions will be fair game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom