Ideas for characters during transformation

Best answers
I feel that during the characters transformation the ground around them should tremble. While chasing other characters in water, the water seems to break under his feet. I think it would be a good idea for that to happen in a circle form during his transformation.

Best answers
I'm not sure what the Half-Life limitations are when it comes to water effects, but the ground shocks are certainly possible.

Best answers
Absolutely right. I think HL's engine doesn't deal water effects very well...

Best answers
Firstly, water seperates during transformation anyways (go to esf_guru with ctdb on, collect the dbs, transform).

Secondly, if they were going for whoop-ass water effects (which could only be found in HL2, by the way...), they'd make the water push away from you..... An immense power wouldn't bring water to itself. Besides that, who'd be dumb enough to transform over water in plane sight :p

As for ground shaking?? Ask a friend to fire generic beams while you're transforming....

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Firstly, water seperates during transformation anyways (go to esf_guru with ctdb on, collect the dbs, transform).

Secondly, if they were going for whoop-ass water effects (which could only be found in HL2, by the way...), they'd make the water push away from you..... An immense power wouldn't bring water to itself. Besides that, who'd be dumb enough to transform over water in plane sight :p

As for ground shaking?? Ask a friend to fire generic beams while you're transforming....

What are you talking about?? Are you from Kentucky??? I didn´t say the transformation would bring water to itself. I said I thought it would be a good idea to form a circle around the transformer, like the recharging KI. Ground trembling shows power, and during the transformation the characters objective is to show that he is increasing his power. One question what is 1 + 1, do you know the answer??????

Best answers
Ok? what was that about MrTrick Jr.
anyway bad idea, would give to much lag when every one will be transforming...
maybe u have a REaly good Internet connection, maybe i do to, but think about the people who don't...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A good internet connection has nothing to do with the water effects. It would only strain your computer. It would be a cool thing to have some more water effects but I would rather see other things given attention first which is what I think the team is doing. Have a little faith in them, they've gotten this far in such a short time.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MrTrick Jr. what you said was completely off-topic and a flame. You get a warning :warning: for that little outburst.

And Gilberto your post was also on the flame-side, so you also get a warning :warning:.

Oh and they do have a bit of water effects during transformation. Ascend with Piccolo while above water to see what happens. So it is possible for them to have just a little eye candy like that.

Best answers
Well i think we should save the earthquake and the water rising for ssj2 on onward...remember ssj isnt that great and right now its a perfect transformation for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom