Ideas for 1.3 Please read.Has Ideas for spirit bomb and cvars.

Best answers
I think there should be a cvar for pl. Like mp_startingpl 1,000,000. I would really hope that u guys put this in 1.3, because it would make the game more challenging and fun.

Another Idea is absorbing spiritbomb. If you seen the movie super android 13, then u know what im talking about.You could create a spirit bomb then push ur secondary mouse button to absorb the energy thus greatly increase u pl and refilling ur ki bar. Ur pl could grow about 200,000 to 300,000 depending on how powerful the bomb is. And you make it to where u can only do this once until u die. someone please reply soon and if its someone from the team could u tell me a way to go into the game files and and change ur starting pl for one of the players in 1.2, if there is a way that is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) Starting PL = Bad Idea

B) Absorbing SB was from the movie and they arent adding anything from the movies or GT.

Best answers
Come on, just think of the idea. server set mp_startpl3,000,000 and goes trans with krillin/buu right on the start giving highly unbalanced adventages.

spirit bomb absorb=movie stuff=hell no.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Adding a CVAR to change the starting powerlevel is a terrible idea. The reason it isn't in the game, is because the team specifically didn't put it in. Because, one, it can be exploited, and two, you can skip the process of reaching your transformation, by setting the starting powerlevel above the required amount for each character.

As for absorbing the Spirit Bomb, that was from a movie, and it will not be in ESF, because, ESF is DBZ, not DBGT, or the DBZ Movies. Sorry.

Best answers
first off - the spirit bomb idea - i think it sucks anyways...not relating to the fact that its from a dbz movie. second - the cvar: why doesnt the team put it? if any1 wants to play like that - so be it! the can play all by themselves!! if i dont want to join a server that has a starting PL of 3mil - i wont! i dont see the problem

Best answers
{-S-T-S-} don't be so harsh its just an idea. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you have to flame him.
I think both ideas would be badly placed in 1.3
See how nice that was

Best answers
I like the starting PL idea. I like transformed fights more than normal fights, and with EVM and EEA, you could still have a transformation to work towards. Speaking of EVM/EEA, it'd probably be helpful for people testing those or similar plugins. If the team doesn't like the idea of instant transformations on servers, maybe they could at least put a cvar in for developer mode only, for third-party testing purposes?

Best answers
uhhh....hoot..?? what i said - is not flaming. its my opinion. nothing against him, i just said his idea sucks. so what? i got sucky ideas sometimes. if any1 says it sucks...then it sucks! what can i say? its not flaming.

if i offended slyfox by any way - im sorry

Best answers
well i geuss those ideas wont happen but....ok i geuss the spirit bomb thing is stupid but the pl thing has to happen u could atleast put it in offline mode for ppl who like to fight bots because i usually set my bots pl to 99,999,999 that way when the transform their pl goes to about 200,000,000 and then i add lots of them say about 30 at the most and kill them all at once and my pl shoots to about 30mill its awesome i reached 211mill the other night with goku and when i trans i went to 400mill but it takes to long so that why they need to put in a pl cvar it would be the best idea just make it to where if someone does it in a online multiplayer server it kicks them off that would be a good way to take care of it some one reply soon and tell me what u all think if its dumb then thats fine

Best answers
oh and another thing could someone tell me where all the sensu beans r in each level of 1.2 becaus i only found them in riverside in the river and thats the only level oh and why doesnt ctdb mode work ppl have said it does and it doesnt for me

Best answers
does ping have anything whatsoever to do with how big ur blast r because i had that high pl i talked about earlier and when i put in fill server my attack where...well practiclly filling half the map and then i kicked them all off and my attack were like i was at pl of 10 what happened there could someone explain i have screen shots of these if u want to see them just post a replie if u want to i will send them to u

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slyfox8900 said:
I think there should be a cvar for pl. Like mp_startingpl 1,000,000. I would really hope that u guys put this in 1.3, because it would make the game more challenging and fun.
Incorrect sir, raising starting PLs would make the game much easier for people who selected characters that had a harder time transforming (Buu, Krillin, Vegetta).

Another Idea is absorbing spiritbomb. If you seen the movie super android 13, then u know what im talking about.You could create a spirit bomb then push ur secondary mouse button to absorb the energy thus greatly increase u pl and refilling ur ki bar. Ur pl could grow about 200,000 to 300,000 depending on how powerful the bomb is. And you make it to where u can only do this once until u die. someone please reply soon and if its someone from the team could u tell me a way to go into the game files and and change ur starting pl for one of the players in 1.2, if there is a way that is
Absorbing the spirit bomb is a really lame idea that came from movies, and as such, it will never be used in ESF (ESF is DB/DBZ exclusive).

Also, stop posting more than once in a row. Use the edit button on an old post to post new information before someone else posts.

Sensu beans are hidden on purpose and ping has nothing to do with beam size.

Best answers
oh and could kamehame at least have a secondary fire when gohan reaches super sayian u know like the kamehameha that him and cell used the big ones the one that killed cell now that would be cool it could take all but allittle of ur ki like in the episode as soon as cell is gone gohan is flying then he just decends and falls that could be a good idea for the super kamehameha someone tell me what u think sonic what then why does my attacks take up the much of the map when i have some many bots

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Explosion size is determined by your power level devided by the server average. If you're double the server average you have 2x the standard beam size. The more people in a server, the lower the average is going to be for reasons I wont get into in detail right now. It's just because your power level is higher than the bots.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Creating a Powerlevel Cvar would be bad for ESF. I know a lot of people want to start off and Transform. However, if you take away the process of earning Transformation, all you're competing for is Frags. It would actually lower ESF's replay value (which gets boring well after you transform as is). In the near future we're going to be adding certain things which will increase the overall replay of the game.

Best answers
How about a chat-immunity for ppl who dislike being jumped when trying to type messages and such.When ur typing, u recieve ur halo again as if u respawned so's not to take damage from losers who want to exploit typers for CP.That, and any chat-immunity should be disabled if player is in a state of combat, so as to neutralize its exploitability as a cheap shield(a 5 sec timer maybe?)

Also, to make chatters obvious,they should be partially 'alpha'ed or maybe a slightly different icon overhead

Best answers
Rotisserie said:
How about a chat-immunity for ppl who dislike being jumped when trying to type messages and such.When ur typing, u recieve ur halo again as if u respawned so's not to take damage from losers who want to exploit typers for CP.That, and any chat-immunity should be disabled if player is in a state of combat, so as to neutralize its exploitability as a cheap shield(a 5 sec timer maybe?)

Also, to make chatters obvious,they should be partially 'alpha'ed or maybe a slightly different icon overhead
That would be completely exploitable. It doesn't matter if it doesn't work in a melee battle but someone can sit there and beam the server then when another person is trying to beam them they just hit y and aren't affected by the attack.

Best answers
Did you guys read what I said? I put for the pl cvar, THAT THE TEAM COULD ONLY MAKE IT FOR OFFLINE OR IF SOMEONE DONE IT ON A ONLINE SERVER THEY COULD GET KICKED OFF. Thats all im asking It takes way to long to increase pl in a normal fight. You could at least make your pl go up more than it does now. And also im not flameing.

Best answers
Oh and someone tell me whats wrong with ctdb mode. And if anyone knows where is the sensu beans in gero?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slyfox8900 said:
Did you guys read what I said? I put for the pl cvar, THAT THE TEAM COULD ONLY MAKE IT FOR OFFLINE OR IF SOMEONE DONE IT ON A ONLINE SERVER THEY COULD GET KICKED OFF. Thats all im asking It takes way to long to increase pl in a normal fight. You could at least make your pl go up more than it does now. And also im not flameing.
omg u actualy have to play the game

it will never be a cvar or a setting or an options

slyfox8900 said:
Oh and someone tell me whats wrong with ctdb mode. And if anyone knows where is the sensu beans in gero?
and dubble post + total spam = warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom