Idea of mine

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
The idea sounds good on html, but I don't really care to log on to the website, thinking there will be a worthwhile update, but instead seeing somebody named Gokuguysj4351 posting like this:

"Hey guys, how was your weekend? I got wasted on Saturday and I'm not sure what happened to the rest of it. Still no word or screenshots from the team..."

I mean seriously, what else would he post about? I guess he could make some comments about the models in the models section of the forum, but that's about it.
Your clearly not listening to me. SOMEONE RESPONSIBLE! Not some R0X0RZ0RZ J00Z B0X3RS 12 year old who isnt going to be insightful.

I dont think any1 would appove of someone irressponsible or immature.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, I am not going to like ask for info on updates, if remotely close I will ask progress, well here is the deal, I am going to make a thread, it will appear this coming MONDAY, and I need crits and stuff for it, it will have an editorial on current issues from the outside world, info from one of the team members/forum mods( I will interview one a week, and will NOT ask anything about upcoming betas, only on how it is going, small talk bla bla bla) and have a brain teaser (people pm me the answer, first to answer it gets the notice they got it correct) and I might have a poll, it all depends, so look out this coming monday! and wish me luck, also post some ideas in tihs thread for it, just in case ;)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be unwise to proceed as such without the backing of one or mutliple moderators first. If you just paste together a thread comprised of different pieces of information and a quiz, you can expect a hearty amount of spam from individuals responding to part of, but nowhere near all of this information. Anyone with an actual voice might be weeded out or drownt by a flood of these reactions. I suggest you PM whomever you feel could help out in whichever forum you plan on using.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I pm'ed cuc, and I am MAKING my own editorial, trust me, it won't be crap if he lets me do it :smile:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
It would be unwise to proceed as such without the backing of one or mutliple moderators first. If you just paste together a thread comprised of different pieces of information and a quiz, you can expect a hearty amount of spam from individuals responding to part of, but nowhere near all of this information. Anyone with an actual voice might be weeded out or drownt by a flood of these reactions. I suggest you PM whomever you feel could help out in whichever forum you plan on using.
When it comes to any topic, newsletter or not, spam is still not tolerated, and people can only arbitrarily spam for so long before it becomes a cause to pop the old ban hatch and ignite a ban sabre. If this thread on monday is meant to be more of a preview, I would appreciate that, as I said earlier, I need that kind of think to formulate an opinion.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright, The one coming this monday will be sort of a preview, so just post some suggestions if you have any or just pm me, I hope you guys will like this, and I ask one favor for when I do make the thread, please, if you post in there, contribute to the subject ;D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I WANT TO WRITE IT

FM section n00bs of the day lol :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a n00b! do I get interviewed? :D....
Good luck Magus and people that are gonna help him with the newsletter thing :D

Best answers
Magus you have my full backing...in my opinion from what ive seen talking to you and reading your posts you are a fully capable and trustworthy guy to do this. I actually said something about adding another team member to update the site and do nothing else a while back but no one seemed to care about it. I will make sure to look for you thread and wish you best of luck.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hehe, thanks for all the positive replies! I really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom