idea for ultra saiyans

Best answers
starters im not sure its ultra i know it may be but fo the sake of argument im gonna call it ultra

this may sound stupid but what if ultra saiyan was a like saiyan move that you can select once you reach a certain power or like a new button to press to activate it and when its pressed or used it brings up the power charge bar there is one problem however it would need different models for the bar when it reaches further into the power bar to full and the more power you put into it the more bulked up and slow your character becomes it becomes but compensates with lots more power (but somehow not as much as ssj2 or maybe the very last ultra bit before ssj2 could be stronger.

Then when the character gains another set amount the button or move could be used and the whole charging bar pops up again but with the the stronger you are the end of the bar becomes ssj 2

this is just a short idea but im not too sure whether its practical in esf for the makers but its just a suggestion

Or one more thing it could be a move for ssj just to get bit more power before reaching ssj2.

Best answers
why did you bother explain how it should be? it seems to me like just another transformation ..
and i think only vegeta and trunks will have them (due to lack of thier tranformation: i.e. vegeta never reaches ssj3 and trunks never reaches ssj2)

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
why did you bother explain how it should be? it seems to me like just another transformation ..
and i think only vegeta and trunks will have them (due to lack of thier tranformation: i.e. vegeta never reaches ssj3 and trunks never reaches ssj2)
100% agree whit ya!

And ussj is not an atack it's an level :p

Best answers
when you say trunks doesn't ever go SSJ2, are you talking about future trunks (the one in ESF) or the young trunks?

i know for a fact that future trunks goes SSJ2 because in his time he needed to train more to fight with the androids, i am not sure about young trunks going SSJ2 . . .

i will get back to you on that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should make trunks go ssj2 to make him even with the rest of the people

Best answers
What he is saying is, that when you hit USSJ you should be able to have a bar that lets you change your speed/strength ratio. For example, you could pump yourself up HUGE and be super strong, but lose an insane amount of speed. But i think if they did that, when you toggle it should take awhile to do. Bcuz otherwise if you could toggle it like nothing i would make myself tiny, fly at you then as i got to u beef myself up and hit you. So make it when you change it, it takes awhile to change. But it is a good idea.

Best answers
Originally posted by Saiyaman156
when you say trunks doesn't ever go SSJ2, are you talking about future trunks (the one in ESF) or the young trunks?

i know for a fact that future trunks goes SSJ2 because in his time he needed to train more to fight with the androids, i am not sure about young trunks going SSJ2 . . .

i will get back to you on that
Ur a fool. Trunks never reached ssj2.
Neither of them.
Use your head.
Androids form trunks times<Androids from gokus time<cell after absorbing people<(a lot)Cell form 3<trunks and vegeta

that is before they are finished, trunks being wished back from the dead would make him stronger as well. So tell me how on earth he could need more training. Ive seen the episode and he goes ssj and kills them easily.
I think u dont know what ur talking about saiyaman.
Also chibi trunk never went ssj2. The highest ssj level him and goten could achieve at that time was ssj. :\ fool

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
Ur a fool. Trunks never reached ssj2.
Neither of them.
Use your head.
Androids form trunks times<Androids from gokus time<cell after absorbing people<(a lot)Cell form 3<trunks and vegeta

that is before they are finished, trunks being wished back from the dead would make him stronger as well. So tell me how on earth he could need more training. Ive seen the episode and he goes ssj and kills them easily.
I think u dont know what ur talking about saiyaman.
Also chibi trunk never went ssj2. The highest ssj level him and goten could achieve at that time was ssj. :\ fool
so he was wrong, why the heck do you have to insult him for that? ;(

anyway, Trunks never reached SSJ2(what's weird, he and Goten reached SSJ3 as Gotenks pretty easily...)
but he was pretty close, i am sure that with a little training he could do it
so if there is no other way to make Trunks even in the game, maybe he should have the SSJ2 transformation...(but only if there is no other way)

Best answers
he'll have a sowrd. (maybe a one hit kill .. ?)

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
he'll have a sowrd. (maybe a one hit kill .. ?)
one hit kill with melee is just too deadly, and besides, we are talking about transformations, so unless we combine his moves with the times when he transforms, adding attacks is kinda useless

only one transformation cannot do, it's just too hard to balance, he must have at least 2 transformations(3 forms, normal, SSJ, and... ? ) unless there is a very good idea to balance it in another way

Best answers
Trunks
normal-ssj-ussj-ussj2
thats a good point. If u give everyone the ability to go ussj all the way then what would trunks do? hed have one transformation. that'd suck.
Vegeta
normal-ssj-ussj-ssj2

Trunks
normal-ssj-ussj-ussj2

no1 else should be able to do it.
I know goku does in he show but its for like 2 seconds before saying hed never use it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah give him;
ssj1.
assj-ascended ssj.
ussj-ultra ssj.

these ssj levels should give him a huge increase in power, the power multiplyer should be 3 when going assj and ussj.

Best answers
yes, goku did the ussj, but he thought it would be useless, cause the power loss is too high :)

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan

no1 else should be able to do it.
I know goku does in he show but its for like 2 seconds before saying hed never use it.

Best answers
well what i am trying to say is you cuoold make ultra saiyan a stage then have a move to bulk it up for more power than speed that is why i went into explaining for you.

its just that its clear that goku trunks vegeta had control over how much they used just becuase trunks didnt notice the speed diiference in his form is the only reason he went to full as he could go. goku noticed and didnt use it which is ok fine dont have him bulked up even though he also could go the same as trunks did (as he did in series quote "I can still go further" and so he does) vegeta bulks up a little bit increases in speed also only a little though
other wise his speed would have been to slow for cell in his second form so ultra saiyan for vegeta would mean bigger hair and a little more speed and bigger mass and trunks also but even further but with speed compensation

my idea of ultra is becuase they can control it as seen in the series is that it becomes a move for either a certain power in super or as a move with ultra so you can choose to increase power over speed

Just like kobano understood

ok

Best answers
Yes i understand you and its a good idea but im saying that ussj2 is unique to trunks and likewise supervegeta is unique to vegeta, so by giving them all the option too ur taking away.
Perhaps for vegeta he can do it like you said. and trunks can do it the same only he can go twice as far, except when he gets to the point where vegeta was he is weaker and slower than vegeta.
Super Vegeta didnt make him faster, it slowed him down the tiniest bit, but the thing was he trained hard in it for a year and his strength grew a huge amount and likewise his speed grew as well.

Best answers
cause otherwise goku can get strong easy and trunks has to strugle for power while he is a ssj 1

Best answers
Exactly it would be taking away a thing that trunks has. He chose to push on, no1 else did, so why give anyone else it?
See then ud eddectively be trapping trunks with the one transformation. ssj.
and hed be struggling to improve in strength powering up for ages and losing speed at a constant rate.
Goku could do the same but then he could also just press z and instantly get stronger and faster than a fully pumped up trunks.
So no, it should be a transformation, ussj =vegeta and trunks ussj2=trunks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom