Idea For GoTenks

Best answers
just give trunks his burning attack etc.. and goten, i don't know.. maybe the masenko seeing as he gets trained by gohan and a bit by piccolo...

Best answers
Ok, i had a thought, why not make trunks and goten 1 character, like they fly side by side and work together to fight..this would help explain why these kiddos are slaping vegeta around, then first transform stage they fuse, next one go ssj, third ssj3. This would be balanced, and make it so you dont' have 2 gotenks running around or have a little goten all by himself with noone to fuse with. Im sure they can do a model that is BOTH goten and trunks, i think it would work anyways. Also this would solve the issue with other fussions like goku and vegeta.

Best answers
hmm.. i don't think that would look too great.. and it would be very hard to animate well.. good idea tho. i'm now working on a gotenks model (my first ever model!) now and it's actually coming along good.. i'll put a WIP thread up soon when i have it ready so don't ask on this thread.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i have an idea for it... how about if there was a goten and lets say to go ssj he needs....1.6 mil(or wutever just an example) and when u go ssj u either have a choiice, go as gotenks(it might show a lil animation of the fusion) or go ssj goten, gotenks multiplies ur pl 1.5 and u get kamikaze ghosts and u stay like gotenks,(like cell and buu stay in their transformations) or u can go ssj goten (but your oppurtunity for gotenks is gone:p ) but you get kamehameha for ssj goten and pl multiplier 2
also if u choose gotenks he will be only ssj or not ssj either one

if its not good then just flame on me but i thought it would be easier then to fuse with another player

Best answers
Soccer28jp - I'm pretty sure that Goku and Vegeta never use fusion dance in DBZ. I haven't seen the Kid Buu part yet, so I may be mistaken.

Best answers
vegeta and goku do the fusion dance before they use the earings (i believe... correct if i'm wrong :))

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
no they dont u only see gogeta once in a Z movie then hes u will only see him ass ssj4 vegeta and btw woud my idea be a pain or a help?

Best answers
yes, but to fuse as gogeta they do the fusion dance, that's why vegeta (when goku and vegeta are in buu after vegeta crushes the earings) says that he will never do the fusion dance again, as a sayajin warrior shouldn't dance. :p

Best answers
or make it a move for both goten and trunks
you pic the attack, you use it, when your goten trunks will just stand next to you all of a sudden, you do fusion dance, you become gotenks and will be like a power up, you could have like a bar at the side of the screen wich decreases whilest your gotenks, when it hits 0, you split up and your goten again
could be like solar flare, only 1s a lifetime

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yes, but to fuse as gogeta they do the fusion dance, that's why vegeta (when goku and vegeta are in buu after vegeta crushes the earings) says that he will never do the fusion dance again, as a sayajin warrior shouldn't dance.
they did NOT do the dance to become vegetto! they just put on the earings! vegeta said he will never FUSE again and he said that he just wouldnt dance to fuse he did not say he would never dance again, because he didnt dance in the first place

Best answers
calm down, don't think you are the big expert and everything, as i've seen that episode a hundred times and he says

Vegeta: I will NOT be subjected to that dance again.
Goku: Is that all Vegeta?!
Vegeta: A sayajin shouldn't have to dance!!

also, that's why the dance fusion was Gogeta, a well rounded character able to get the job done and liked finishing off his enemies fast.. basically goku was dominant.. but the earings made Vegetto, a ****y fighter who likes showing off and toying with his enemies.. basically vegeta was dominant.. see?

don't go off on one until you get your facts straight, and besides, this is a post about gotenks ideas, so maybe we should get back on topic?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Crap! i was just stating what i remember since vegetto required no dancing to make*cough* sorry gotenks i guess too man exclamations i take it lol

Best answers
Well, which ever it is, they only show them doing the fusion dance in GT(I got every episode) and in a movie which neither apply to this game I thought.

Best answers
FOOOOOL!

He meant "i will not be subject to that dance again" meaning he will not be asked to dance again. he used the earings u fool, thats why he crushed them as you have stated. You dont need earings + dance to fuse you just need one or the other. When they fused with earings they became Vegito. In DBGT when they fuse with dance they become Gogeta.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
finally someone agrees but
back to the topic, if gotenks was in the game, would it be fair if the kamikaze ghosts were built up like an SB? or just beams that should out of his mouth and do damage like a mediocre beam?

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
FOOOOOL!

He meant "i will not be subject to that dance again" meaning he will not be asked to dance again. he used the earings u fool, thats why he crushed them as you have stated. You dont need earings + dance to fuse you just need one or the other. When they fused with earings they became Vegito. In DBGT when they fuse with dance they become Gogeta.
firstly, DO NOT CALL ME A FOOL, it's a n00bish thing to do, and it's obvious you are still just that..

sencondly, you just said yourself they do the dance to become gogeta, so shut up and get back on topic you moron.

Best answers
Even supposing Vegitto is the result of a fusion dance (I firmly believe that fusion dance and kai fusion are two separate types of fusion, but whatever), it still doesn't help much. This is on topic by the way, because all this came about from when I brought up the point that we only have the fusion forms for Vegeta + Goku (Vegetto) and Trunks + Goten (Gotenks). Unless other characters can fuse, it wouldn't be fair. If other characters can fuse, it wouldn't be DBZ. Either way, ESF loses.

I don't want fusion, because it would encourage people even further to play as those four characters: and they have enough advantages as it is. If Gotenks is to be in this mod, I would hope it's either as a selectable character from the get go (i.e. you select him in the menu, his forms are normal - ssj - ssj3 or whatever) or at least how I said earlier (you chose kid Trunks or Goten from menu, they go normal - ssj - gotenks normal - gotenks ssj - gotenks ssj3 without the need for anyone else).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom