Idea for fusions

Best answers
Me huge fan of db series
don't know if you all gonna add little goten and trunks
in the mod or add gotenks separately but if goten trunks are about equally strong enough as normal sj and if there near enough, so that the can do the fusion dance and ofcourse fuse in to gotenks, also the same for gogeta.

or with earings found somewhere in the levels for goku and vegeta.

and let them last for five or ten minutes

so you could use ..... the androids for cell, gohan, gotenks for buu
do wanna hear appinions please

Thank you...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had a penny, that's right a penny, for everytime this has been suggested, I would have a ridiculous amount of pennies.

There are way too many issues with fusion. How long would it last, who gets to control the character. It would just be really difficult to do.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People, learn to be your own persons. If you can't succeed without fusion, what makes you think it'll help? Your PL and Health would go up, and then you'd get killed anyway. It would be a real pain in the ass to code and animate, and it wouldn't last long enough to make a difference to gameplay. Besides, if you actually stayed alive long enough with him to take control of the server with your rediculous power level, the person who didn't get to play would get pissed off. What if he left the server and came back? What if he typed Kill in consol? There would be far too many issues to iron out.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
On this fusion idea, how about we completely forget the actual fusion of people idea and get Veggeto another way... instead of an actual fusion, just add it to a transformation animation, say with goku.
When Goku turns super saijan, Vegeta flies in next to him (thats a vegeta model added to the transformation, NOT another player) then they both put one hand to there ear (as if they were putting on the potara earings) then the two of them are "Dragged" towards each other (using the forward falling animations from mellee, put facing each other) then a flash of light to hide the transformation (like a solar flare for a spit second) and when the flash is gone, the model(s) has changed to Veggetto. How does that sound?
And if anyone is unhappy with me posting this or this idea has been heard a million times before or something, i apologise before the flaming begins, and ill get me coat...

Best answers
solidus ill grab it for you *grabs his coat for him*, that idea has been said many times for goten and trunks, and frankly im really sick of it. From now on if i see a subject with the word fusion in it i will scream and yell, since the team has said that there will be no fusions i think they should add it to the stickey http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3835 under the heading
Stuff that won't be in the next releases
Now that I've complained my little heart out about it ill back down and put solidus coat back on the rack and back down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no fusions

not now

not later

not in a month

not in a year

never

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom