Idea for ESF down the road

Best answers
Or if an admin-mod wants to do this, but anyways, what about making some sort of character choosing limitations. Let's say, you like the Buu saga, then you could say that only the strong characters from the buu saga could be in, like Goku, Vegeta, Mystic Gohan, the fusions, or if you like the classics, be able to have Goku, Krillin, Nappa, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan. It hit me when someone suggested Nappa to be put in the game, i think this way, you can add the characters who were strong at somepoint in the series. I don't think it would be good to have a SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Majin Vegeta, Mystic Gohan, and Gotenks all against Nappa, this way, it would be possible to play as Nappa without getting your arse kicked.
And again, this is for down the road (future of ESF)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Are you talking about having mulitplayer modes where you can only use chars from certain sagas? If so, it sounds like a pretty good idea! You could even expand it, only using maps related to the saga and having the starting pl and the rate of increase the same as the saga. Still, it does sound a long way off.

Of course, i could have completely misunderstood you. Sorry if i did. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom