• Just the ceiling only, but not the sides

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont care at all!

• Leave it as it is!

• Total voters
Best answers
In the game, people shoot beams to the celling that automatically explodes even though no one hits it and they die from it. Same situation at sides of the map. My idea is that once the beam hits the celing or the sides of the map, it shouldn't explode. Its common sense that in the DBZ series, beams dont hit the sky or sides, it would just continue on into outer space until it get hit. For the sides, i will continue on till it hits land not mid air! Just tell me in ur opinion about this.

Best answers
Well, i don think they could have an animation for it continuing outside the map. Maybe like it being immediately nullified and not explode though would be excellent.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea the map has to end somewhere, but i like the way it is because I use that to my advantage

Best answers
I'd say leave it as is.. what happens at the edges is the same as if someone were to explode their attack just before it hit the side.
Additionally, what happens now if a block stuggle pushes all the way to the edge? Does it just stay there till someone wins or runs out of ki?

I think this would cause more problems than it would solve.

The boundaries are a problem though (especially since they're necessarily invisible..).

Best answers
if you get pushed to the edge youd find yourself being harmed by the crush damage, or pressure exerted on you body by the energy beam. This is a feature that will be coming up in 1.1 already, so thats taken care of. Still I think the Maps could definately be higher.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like that it could work as a consequence for missing, like you have to wait 3-4 seconds for it to just fly, or if your smart youd blow it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom