Ice Wasteland Video

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I just found this newly posted video on Youtube. Looks like they were trying to sneak this update past us haha^^
Ice Wasteland looks awesome! I cant wait to fight in these beasty blizzards!

[video=youtube;liDS8uCT7D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liDS8uCT7D8&[/video]

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My eyes are blinded by the awesomeness I see before me.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the Facebook page gets updates first it seems. Doesn't make sense unless its a fishing scheme to get people to join the forums, if so its a good one (Y)
You should check the other video too if you're on FB. :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube_share;Glciu5Im_-A]http://youtu.be/Glciu5Im_-A[/video]

What was the purpose of removing the dirt around the arena, really? Unless you're gonna go and say that the video was made before this picture captured:

And I think the bird sounds are way too loud. I got annoyed by them just by watching the video.

Last edited:
Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The Ice Wasteland looks amazing, especially with the snow weather effects and the sounds. The submarine with the RR symbol was also a very nice touch. That is definitely the map that I am most looking forward to! :yes:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Seconded.

I really hope there will be true surround-sound in this mod.
My first thought...I really couldn't stand the sound of the birds, felt like being in the bird area of a zoo..every bird was chirping at the same time. It even felt slightly out of place! Hopefully you can change it in the soundsettings or that it was just a placeholder sound.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well, i DO like the sounds of the birds, i think it is louder for testing purposes. just to let you hear how it sounds.. it is super stereo allready.. surround would be even better.. i guess the sounds will be mastered after the testing to make them a bit neutral in the maps..

i think this progress is awesome, gives so much extra feeling to the game.. thanks for this!

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Frozen Wasteland Blizzard Effects ***VIDEO***

Layne's awesome Ice Wasteland Map + Dalte89's epic Blizzard Effects =
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;liDS8uCT7D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liDS8uCT7D8&context=C30f12a2ADOEgsToPDskK-_VxC82WrI5SjrhJKkZ8p[/video]

DISCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS also, follow us on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/esforcescom which gets updates much faster such as pics or even videos or just chatting with the team. Becuz GREGA TAKES TOO LONG TO UPDATE HOMEPAGE lol.

Make sure you "LIKE" us on facebook!!!! We need to gather as much support as we can. Enjoy!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add an aurora to the mappppppp!!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome Dalte and Layne are awesome.

Just in-case you guys didn't get that from the video. :3

Best answers
The map sounds and looks great, beautifully detailed. Gusts of snow "dust" along with snow flakes, the way the sun reflects off the surface and the glaciers make for a nice environment. I do have a question though :) What will I hear if the character goes underwater?????? I'm guessing distortion of what is alread there.

I imagine identifying characters on this map will be the most difficult because of the weather effects...

Distant effects + this map = screaming orgasm.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
not really hard to see THAT much becuz i was contemplating the idea of making the blizzard calm down just to regular snow at times randomly. or maybe even rain once in a while too. But thats just an idea dunno becuz i LOOOOOVE THE BLIZZARD

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
not really hard to see THAT much becuz i was contemplating the idea of making the blizzard calm down just to regular snow at times randomly. or maybe even rain once in a while too. But thats just an idea dunno becuz i LOOOOOVE THE BLIZZARD
I have to agree...as awesome as the changing precipitation would be, that blizzard is just... sexy :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom