I was just Wondering if...

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I was just wondering if the ESF Team is going to release another beta test version of ESF 1.3 before the final release.Im pretty bored with this,even though it is good,it doesnt have transform animations and i cant find any servers,thats all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been said many times before, no they will not, the Open Beta was released for public bug hunting purposes. The community couldn't be arsed to read what they were supposed to do and only complained about the bugs (which, coincidentally, was the exact point), and the team stopped releasing new Open Beta's.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just wondering if the ESF Team is going to release another beta test version of ESF 1.3 before the final release.Im pretty bored with this,even though it is good,it doesnt have transform animations and i cant find any servers,thats all.
And if we made another open beta what makes you think transformation animations would be a part of it?

Even more what makes you think all the intended characters would even have all animations or even the models themselves.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some builds of the inteam don't work at all, would those do as Open Beta's? Remember, the team only present the nicest stuff to the public. I doubt Trunks the flying toupee would be that enjoyable.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Really,Grega,nothing makes me believe it.So youre not going to release any other Open Betas,however the next installer that you will upload will be ESF 1.3 Final when its done?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the plan. Sit tight and enjoy the POTW's!

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That's the plan. Sit tight and enjoy the POTW's!
Basically I was just doing that...seeing all the pics that you guys showed us and watching the videos!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok. So no new builds only POTW's. That's something most of the people already know. How about some updates on the front page. We have 14th april old news. I think I'm not the only one who's noticed that. At some time you (not you Grega:)) said that there is an update coming soon (and this was like 3-4 weeks ago). So where is it? It makes the waiting for the game easier.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Daltes update. If you want to point fingers and laugh be my guest XD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I won't point any fingers at anyone:p But it's just that we (fans) don't mind if Daltes update gets posted on the front page:).

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont want to be an ass or anything but what is esf 1.3 Final theres not gonna be such a thing all its gonna Be is ESFF

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I won't point any fingers at anyone:p But it's just that we (fans) don't mind if Daltes update gets posted on the front page:).
I won't point my fingers at you, Shadowgamer, but I have seen a recent surge of people on these forums (Again, not point fingers at you. Shadowgamer.) that constantly want to see updates on the front page. I wouldn't mind if these people would stop complaining.

But heh, that ain't going to happen, so it seems.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Like you said, I've seen those people aswell and I've seen how they've been treated after they insisted too much. And I agree to you, that we shouldn't complain. But they should say, by my oppinion, from time to time how's it going with the game progress. I'm aware that they're not paid to do this and that they're doing this from and for their pleasure aswell as for others pleasure but like I said, we would like to see some news (even some bad ones like we're stuck with xxxx but we're figure it out and in the meantine we've done yyyy which looks like this (picture) or that we've done something like zzzz and we hope you like it.

And abot the "that constantly want to see updates on the front page". I'm one of them, but I know when to keep my mouth shuted (so I know when it's anoying and when it seems like a good opportunity to talk).

Well, that's about what I've had t say and I hope in a few weeks (at most) we'll have a new update. Good luck to ESFTeam to pass whatever problems they encounter/will encounter.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like you said, I've seen those people aswell and I've seen how they've been treated after they insisted too much. And I agree to you, that we shouldn't complain. But they should say, by my oppinion, from time to time how's it going with the game progress. I'm aware that they're not paid to do this and that they're doing this from and for their pleasure aswell as for others pleasure but like I said, we would like to see some news (even some bad ones like we're stuck with xxxx but we're figure it out and in the meantine we've done yyyy which looks like this (picture) or that we've done something like zzzz and we hope you like it.

And abot the "that constantly want to see updates on the front page". I'm one of them, but I know when to keep my mouth shuted (so I know when it's anoying and when it seems like a good opportunity to talk).

Well, that's about what I've had t say and I hope in a few weeks (at most) we'll have a new update. Good luck to ESFTeam to pass whatever problems they encounter/will encounter.
The thing is, the team can post news, but it would be in the format

"We fixed bug 1, bug 2, bug 3, bug 4, bug 5, bug 6. All of these bugs stopped us temporarily from working on the melee system. It takes time to create a melee system, we have been working on it for the past 3 months. We can't show you any screenshots of it though, because we do not have any melee animations ready yet."

Now, while you will be very happy to know the team is alive. The rest of all the idiots in this world will not be. As soon as they don't get an update, they start complaining about receiving no updates. As soon as the get an (random) update, they will start complaining about how ****ty the update is. As soon as they get a proper update, they will start complaining about not getting a release date. As soon as they get that release date, they will start complaining about their computer not being able to run this game.

They will always complain about something. There's not stopping that.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I wanna complain because my boss doesnt let me to go home yet..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Papadi, If ESF Team release beta version, than esf final will not be so exciting, and about potw's they kind a boring to me. I want some update like other fans :) :S

Last edited:
Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
First of all its Papadi,not Papati.Now,ESF Will be awsome whatever it happens!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom