i want to model!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
movento said:
dude,you can't rig or animate with wings3d lol ,just model and uvmap. But i agree its a good program,i still use it together with maya. There aren't much options in wings, and the uv-editor is pretty limited.Still a good program,if you want to model just for fun and not for a game or something. It's your choice man ;)

i heard that some guy uses wings 3d for riging and uvwmapping.... dunno, may i mistake with Blender 3d.

Best answers
i know movento is using wings 3D, you can start with it aslo, but i strongly recomend max

Mirai_no_Trunks said:
you are a noob indeed , first of all i have 17 , and 2nd i made a lot of models by my own , shut up NOOB !

@ tryforce dont waste your energy on him = ]

PiXel said:
^^ you mean edits or own modeled models with own uvwmaps and own skins and that stuff?

im really interested , show some off!

Best answers
IM back i'll try cause i think i could do good! I 'll make a new thread when i actually try modeling something. :p

Bushidou

B
My advice is to stick with 3d studio max or maya and ZBrush. That's the only softwares that are used in 80% from the game industries.

Good Luck
- 武士道

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are a noob indeed , first of all i have 17 , and 2nd i made a lot of models by my own , shut up NOOB !
i know im late to reply to this post, but i guess its better late than never.

flame someone like that again in my section, and ill see to it myself that you are banned.

Best answers
what i've done nuttzy ? i called him noob ? my fault , but look again , and you'll see he (Nataku) flamed me first .... ;) calling me in the way i called him after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom