i tough esf was a lil diffrent by other mods but..

Best answers
YOU JUST GET OWNED EASELY!!!!!!!!normally i have fun in all games even if i get owned but every half life mods and all that you never have fun

Best answers
And this is a suggestion how?
But yes, I know how annoying it is to get "owned" constantly, happened to me all the time. So I stopped playing. Then I started playing again a few days ago, and now I'm suddenly really good -thanks ZuL for telling me about Ki making you win melee fights.

Uh, in short, just train and ask people about if there are any tricks they use(like the melee thing), and you should get better...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's like anything in life, the more you practice and try, the better you get.
You can't expect to play ESF your first time and be better than people who have been playing it for months, can you?
You can always try using the bots to increase your skill level as well. They don't complain when you beat them senseless. ^.^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imagine it as the challenge just like in dbz, none of there fights were easy, they had to TRAIN before they fought, so should you, rape some bots and you'll be ready in no time >_>

Orz

Best answers
Yes! I agree! What we should do is make it so every game is really easy to beat. I think Diablo 3 shouldn't have any monsters, for a start. Those pesky monsters just kill you and take away the fun of the game completely. Instead, Diablo 3 should be a scenic walk simulator, where you can stroll amongst rendered trees and observe the virtual wildlife!

As for Half-Life 2, I hear that's actually going to have guns in it. As we all know, you have to aim guns and that's just too hard. I propose Half-Life 2 take out all the guns and instead provide you with a single heat-seeking instant-kill gun that makes you invincible as it's secondary attack. They should also take out all those complicated maps, and instead have each map as a little room with a 'Win Level' switch at the far end.

Deus Ex 2? Is it really true that things try to kill you in this game? That's unacceptable! Deus Ex 2 should be a <i>friendship simulator</i>, which allows you to make friends with everybody you meet. If they like you, you get bonus points, but if they don't you your Smiley Face meter drops by several points. At the end of the game you're given a score, and if everybody is your friend you get the Snuggly Wuggly Cuddly Wombat award! But if somebody didn't like you, you become a Big Old Meanie, and you have to go back and try again.

There's also a rumour going around that ESF 1.2 promotes 'winning' and 'being better than other players'. This is just so wrong on so many levels. My suggestion is that we replace melee with friendly handshakes. When you swoop at a player and win the swoop, you get to shake their hand! Beam attacks will also increase health rather than decreasing it, so no more being killed by those naughty beams! It's nothing but smiles and giggles from now on!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orz said:
There's also a rumour going around that ESF 1.2 promotes 'winning' and 'being better than other players'. This is just so wrong on so many levels. My suggestion is that we replace melee with friendly handshakes. When you swoop at a player and win the swoop, you get to shake their hand! Beam attacks will also increase health rather than decreasing it, so no more being killed by those naughty beams! It's nothing but smiles and giggles from now on!
Let's not take things to the n'th degree, Orz. However, ESF does take practice, as do most other mods. Granted, newer players have the disadvantage of facing the current ESF Pro's, but the same can be said of any game, certain techniques get mastered over time, and time and practice offer the advantages you can see in the top players.

Best answers
No Majin You, I like it. I want handshakes in ESF now. Hardcore, no joke. Like "Hi, I know you're incredibly frightened of me since I'm a l337 player and I have Buu whose power level owns you, but I want ot show you how much I like you as a person, so please, accept this handshake."
And there could be like a menu, like the candy menu, and you can shake their hand, or not, or try and get the jump on them.

This idea should be integral to advanced melee. All melee in 1.2 should start from this handshake position. I mean really, how do you think they got into those spinning throw things? It's because their opponent gave them their hand! It all makes sense now...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl, you crack me up orz! If you wanna play against bots, check the link underrneath my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom