I really need ur opinion on this!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok Here we go,
I made a website for mod resources (ESF and DMZ)
And i almost finished the site.
The layout is real good and im very proud of it.

But some guys of dmz forum are making another site called dmz central. I dont wnna start a war against them, so what should i do. I dont want them to steal everything i got and put it on there site.

Visit the 2 site before u answer in the poll or here.

http://spinsm.cjb.net
http://www.flagrun.net/dmcentral

Best answers
update the link to your site, cause it leads you to the major cjb-site.

@topic: well, try to get allied with them. i think it's the best way when you don't want to be a rival. (yeah.., hacking could be another way, but you don't want to do this or? *g*)

anyway, i like your website more cause it's darker :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WTF!

You like a site better because of his apparences????
Wow. I'm talking about quality , contents not looking!

Thanks for your comments anyways..
i posted on their forums and i said the site sucked hard lol

Best answers
Both of the pages have good quality work in them. I would hate to see such a site go, but it's up to you, not us.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
But akira..

I worked realy damn hard to get this site working.
I made mah layout , ad everything

and i see that they! dm central , just took a free layout and made
the site.. its just unfair.. i feel bad. I cant continue with such ****.

if only they put some effort in it.. it took me 3 weeks to make my site and them it took them like 1 weeks..

i dont know what to do.. since i got all the maps on mah site , im sure they will take them and put it their site..

Being allied dont mean to have everything from another..
Dmz people will go to dm central and esf to mine..??

Best answers
man, thats why i put the smilie behind...
i think many people (not everyone) judge on what they see.

but back to topic:

i still believe that your site is better cause (until yet) you write about both games, have a help and tips section..., tutorials.., ect.

another good point is that you have the screenshots from the maps and models (i just hate it when there is only a description without eyecandy *g*)

but like akira said, you have to make the last step and it's up to you :)

btw.., about that dmz-people go to dm-central and those who play esf go to yours.., why not?
you can still 'report' about both (or more) mods, but concentrate more on esf. just an idea..

Best answers
Both sites have some differnt content, how about they both stay?
Thats like saying DMZ should shut down becuase there's already a DBZ HL mod. Think of it like this, the fans are getting X2 the info, which means less spam on the fourms :]

Retired
Best answers
i say be allied, but till a certain point, if they have something from your site, you make sure that they give you credit. dont let them steal it, and continue with your site

Best answers
Rivalry!

Damnit guy, you'd better not shut down that site lol, its awesome. Well.. There is that problem about ESF being 500k, lol. But your site actually looks like something that'll keep getting updated, i give them 2 weeks lol. Your sites awesome, don't ally or you'd be giving them the upper hand (judge..ally lol).

Create a rivalry and kick their ass!

Best answers
Yeah you gotta worry when you can't find those pance, alot like a dream.. Lets not get into that...

Best answers
Confused? I know i am... You all shall die soon..

Purple monkey dishwasher, thats the episode of simpsons where the teachers go on strike since bart was causing a rivalry between the teachers and Principal Skinner (who cares how his names spelled)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after we get their pants we stuff em in a sock (the ppl not the pants)

Best answers
I was able to fit a sock on my head a long while back, how the hell you gonna stick a full person into one, except for one of those wool socks, god damn

Retired
Best answers
keep your site up man, i like it alot. Also that other site has a bunk banner your's is hella tight

Lid

L
I can't vote, cause i'd be biased, seeing i'm a Graphics Designer for DragonMod Central

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom