I really need ur opinion on this!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep it up man!! That other site licks arse in quality, design, and there multimedia!! O yea, the eat some cheese!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Keep it up man!! That other site licks arse in quality, design, and there multimedia!! O yea, the eat some cheese!!!
Hahahaha, arse lickin' site.

(the hell is up with cheese lately?)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ohhh man!

Thats.. thats... KEWL..

i didnt think anyone would post but thanks all.
Your comments are really really appreciated.

Well. I dont think i'll shut down the site, Its a great place to find things to customize ur ESF.

Also, I'm Allied with DM Central. I know some wont like but , i think its the best, We already have terrible fights about witch esf or dmz is the best , i dont want a battle on websites.

I'm also anoucing that ill be mapping , and if im good at it , i might apply to join a mod lol.

Cya and thanks again ! ;D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
AHH mapping me suck at mapping .. dont understand anything.. need help .. worldcraft AHH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool this is a sticky! Your site is pure PIMPAGE material it looks excellent and has some worthwhile material.
Keep it updated and i will be happy!

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hehe ya its a sticky.. i made it sticky lol (mod)

Oh well.

Ya thanks for ur comments. but i wont hack dm central.
And oh ya . i updated mah layout ( still incomplete like.. 10% done)

its more EZ to navigate and now much faster for 56k lol ç
cya

Retired
Best answers
you made it a sticky, and now i'm gonna delete it (mod) :p

nah kiddin ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why U LITTLE!!

Werent you suuposed to be playing tribes 2 huh huh ?? ;D

Retired
Best answers
yeah i have a war now =/ i played one map, we won with 1000-100 but i cant play 2nd map cause mah sista is being a ****ing *****!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like every one wants to hack the dmz thing....

Best answers
In another thread i made, i noted "Its human nature to pick the 'funniest' answer of the bunch"

Me being partially godlike, i voted for rivalry.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome site SPiN!:D Keep it up and running for as long as you can. I will have to visit that site regularly, its just that good.

On another note, I was looking at your ESF attack screenies, the characters look.... different, those wouldn't happen to be from the update, would they?

Back to topic, excellent work, yet again! Keep it up and ure going to have so many people coming to your site!

PS: I am still sorry for asking you to leave my server that one time, because... well.... you know.:)

Best answers
okay, the 3 .wads that I know of that you should release in a wad pack; tfc.wad, esf.wad, and canyon.wad.

Best answers
ssjman, why would you need those included indo a wad pack? I'm pretty sure they already come with esf, or if you wanted to use them for a map of your own, i don't think a lil copy and pasting isn't that hard :p

*Edit, thank you for the laugh, your sig says "YES I GOT A HOST!". Where you have a broken link, lol

Retired
Best answers
i took the important tag away spin, i hope you dont mind, you made your descision so it's moving along again :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well majin_you the model in the sreenies of attacks are all available in the models section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom