I need pics of either Venom or Carnage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone know where I can find some good pics of Venom and/or Carnage, or does anyone have some of thier own? And don't say to go search on google, cuz i've done that, but I can't find any good pics.

I would greatly appreciate the help!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
google is always the best place!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
venom

im sorry this is a cool ass animated gif

i couldn't find any carnage, but anyone let me know if they need Midway, Capcom, Marvel etc gifs and nice pics i should have them hopefully

Best answers
Venom and Carnage rock! Why the hell werent they the villains in the spiderman movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I found some pics so I can start trying to make a sig now with my limited photoshop skills.

Thanks for the help guys.

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Becuase then they couldn't make a sequel silly :)
Exactly what I was thinking Night lol Ya they have to make 2 more spidey movies so there gonna put him in sooner or latter hopfully...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I finished making a sig of Venom, but I can't show you guys at the moment cuz I can't get into boomspeed, when I do get it up, tell me what you think of it, and how I can improve on it, i'm new at photoshop so I could use some tips to improve on it.

Best answers
you know what sucks, in spiderman 2 they are going to skip venom and only do carnage! its an abomination!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you actually knew the story with carnage and venom. carnage would have never exited without venom. they both were syndicate suits that attacked spiderman.

yes thats right

spiderman was both venom and carnage before they found new hosts. so movie 2 should be about that with shadow cat as spiderman's ally.

they also need to make a movie about Onslaught, including all the Marvel heroes that tried to stop him (thats a lot)

now thats a movie

Best answers
who said I didn't know the story? pfft everybody does geez:S why'd ya tell us that I just said that sucked cause I liked Venom

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid
if you actually knew the story with carnage and venom. carnage would have never exited without venom. they both were syndicate suits that attacked spiderman.

yes thats right

spiderman was both venom and carnage before they found new hosts. so movie 2 should be about that with shadow cat as spiderman's ally.

they also need to make a movie about Onslaught, including all the Marvel heroes that tried to stop him (thats a lot)

now thats a movie
You mean symbiote....
During a side-story arc on the Battle Planet or something of that sort, Spidey's costume was shredded.
He was told to go to a machine that would make him a new costume..but he went to the wrong one.
He went to a machine containing the symbiote

He later found out that it was living and rejected it..
the symbiote hated spidey for nearly killing it..Eddie Brock hated spidey for accidentally ruining his life..
And they found each other
Their hatred for Spidey created Venom.

Later on, the venom symbiote gave off an offspring, which became Carnage when it joined with Cleetus Casady..a completely insane convict.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Boomspeed finally works now, so i'll post my sig.

Tell me what you think of it and how I could improve on it, this is my fourth sig i've made and i'm new at photoshop so I could use some helpful tips on how to make it better.

*Edit* I just realized how big it is, is it under the size limit?¿? I forget what the limit is.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmmm....... its ummm... an X. I guess boomspeed still hasnt fixed its issues.

edit: Stupid me I just had to refresh it. Its a pretty good sig. The size limit is 600x on each axis. I never tried to make a spidey sig. Maybe I will .........

*EDIT*

Not quite....its 600x200, thank you

-Chimpbot, Administrator

*EDIT*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see it perfectly fine.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it, but i think a darker gray would do it justice.

i see you used the pic i posted

one of the few venom sigs ive seen and it looks good

great job!

Lid

L
if they skip venom and goto carnage, i'm going to laugh my head off, unless they have a REALLY good way of saying how the carnage symbiote was formed, seeing it's the venom symbiotes offspring.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Mann
Well Boomspeed finally works now, so i'll post my sig.

Tell me what you think of it and how I could improve on it, this is my fourth sig i've made and i'm new at photoshop so I could use some helpful tips on how to make it better.

*Edit* I just realized how big it is, is it under the size limit?¿? I forget what the limit is.
It IS the limiot..600x200

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom