I need a Logo

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hi Guyz,
Im posting this because im in a need of a Logo Of Mu online.I believe not all know about Mu online but you can search at google(i searched and didnt find anything)
So i would really apreciate it if someone made one for me(dont write your name on logo,i will give credits to the person im going to give it myself)i want to be quite impresive so im gonna need a guy who knows well how to use photoshop
Here are few samples:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MU_Logo.jpg
http://jrpg.pl/gra,2,Mu-Online.html
http://www.google.gr/images?hl=el&q...=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=831

This Logo i want it to Write: MaxMu

(the name of the server is Max,thats why i state it)

i would do it my self,but as many of you know i suck at photoshop.
Thanks all.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This isnt exactly what i had in mind -_-

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
of course,i greatly thank you that u were intrested but the subject was to create one,not to edit :)

But seriously,this is important,please do your best,i will be very greatfull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Did u make this one or edited the last ? i want you to create one from anything,a blank,then i would be really Greatfull.
Thanks again.I need something very good,and very cool,someone can make it? i please you.

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was created from blank, inspired yb the first one! Thanks for not noticing the difference though, it means I'm really good. :D

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
you are indeed,but please i need smth very impressive and professional,who is better than you?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Really man,this is not funny,this is serious,i need smth better than that.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets start the Max Mu gang.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think you guys are overdoing it... Seriously, the guy asks for a logo and all of you try to piss him off or make jokes. Hlev, I thought he asked for a logo where there are no names :) In other words, you too fail at his request. (Nicely done, tbh. I really like it) It's really annoying when you guys do these jokes... You turn serious request threads into spam/joke threads... What the ****? Who cares if he isn't someone famous? Why not help him out. I'm sure that if someone like Sky, Demonoid, Sicron would post such a thread it wouldn't turn into one of those... You'd really try to help these guys out. I'm really curious why you don't like to help guys that aren't so famous :) I'm sure I'd get the same replies as Papadi if I were to make a thread.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i dont know how to thank you all,because u are intrested,and specially Prozac and Hlev you sacrifised some time of their lifes to help me out,i ask for a simple matter,please Hlev,remove your name,i would be gratefull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom