I know it's impossible but....i had a decent BodyChange idea....

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I have no idea if this has been suggested already buuuut what the hell :)

For Ginyus body change attack you could have it so that they swap bodies BUT it is only for a few seconds, where both players are unable to move and are unable to be killed or injured by other people, and while they are changed the body that Ginyu has changed to (say goku or cell or someone) plays animations of them hitting themselves and then they auto-change back to their original characters and the victim has taken damage (feel free to set your own ideas for the amount of damage). I think this idea would be less annoying than someone nicking your Uber body and running away :p

Feel free to rip this idea to shreds, jump up and down on the pieces, and then set fire to what is left.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah for one that animation is probably to pointless to add and it would just be the same thing as hitting them only more time consuming

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
True, the difference being that if the bodyswap was made just like all the other beams people would probably complain that it was too boring. And if you meant hitting them as in melee then no as the damage from the swap would be a lot higher so it would take less time.

Best answers
Then the move would be kinda pointless because you could probably do more damage in the time that it takes for the punching animation to finsish :p

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
SuperDragonFist said:
Then the move would be kinda pointless because you could probably do more damage in the time that it takes for the punching animation to finsish :p
Not sure what you mean here but what I was saying was that hitting them with this version of the bodyswap would take less time than a melee would take to do the same amount damage.

In case people are getting confused when the character is hitting themselves I didn't mean that it would just do the same damage as melee, it's a signature move of a character and therefore would cause more damage. Maybe the damage would be the same as one of the weak beams like masenko (not generic, generic is too weak) but make the move unblockable to compensate for the lack of power.

Best answers
oh i get it now :p i think i would rather have the 2 people switch bodies permantly....you always have a chance of getting your body back anyway because you could always switch :)....and if the frog concept is implemented fun fun fun :D

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
lol I agree, it would be interesting to be a frog and throw them at bodyswap beams (i'd be throwing them into other beams to see what happens :laff: "ooo look, a final flash" *strolls over whistling casually and hurls frog* ) but i'd be annoyed if some guy stole my model, I'd rather not play the game with ginyu on my monitor (not a fan of him) :p

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I'm assuming that people either have nothing to add to my suggestion, or people just hate it.

If you don't like it or think it could be improved posting about it or some useful criticism would be nice.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But reviving your thread by, pretty much telling people to reply to your thread isnt right. Try to avoid that. :)

But your idea isnt impossible. Let me see if I understand it correctly tohugh.

The body change attack hits the opponent, Ginyu attacks himself, dealing damage to the other player and while all this is happening, neither player can move and they are invulnerable to all other attacks. Right?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Heh, sorry about that, I'll try to avoid that in future posting.

Yup that's pretty much my idea, ginyu using the other persons body to hit them.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sort of takes away from changing bodies. It could work, but its pretty basic. I think people would want more out of the body change attack.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Understandable but I also would like not to have someone steal my body and run off with my powerlevel, each to their own though I guess. :]

And I revived the thread mainly because I just wanted to know if it was a good idea and if people liked it, due to the lack of posting I guess not. :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I meant having a good body change idea was impossible ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Changing bodies isnt impossible.
The body change attack could hit, both players swap models and stats for a certain amount of time, or until they die. Then when they die/ or time is up, they would switch back.
Its very possible to code something like that.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I meant having a good idea for bodyswap was impossible not the actual implementing of it, and I said it as a joke really....I was bored when I made the thread and it was early in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom