I HAVE EDITED MY OWN ESF

Best answers
I HAVE EDITED MY OWN ESF SOON I WILL POST SOME PICS, SO IF YOU WANT IT JUST E-MAIL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sniperwolf? If you're the same Sniperwolf from the DMZ forums........ :\

And why is this in suggestions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then you're not allowed to call it ESF anymore ... there's not "your ESF" ... it's ESF or it's just a ModMod with ESF credits

deactivate your capslock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is deffinately a misc topic

Best answers
JAJAJAJ I'm not the same SniperWolf from DMZ 'cause there's only one and that's me, ok, right to the point, this is not exactly my creation because it is "esf" the only thing that I did was just replace some skins/sounds/sprites.etc that I found on internet or I edited myself.
LET'S GO TO SEE IT! ;)

NOTE: I would like to thank to people who really create the skins that i've downloaded, but some of them are edited by me, at least a simple pixel, but thanx anyway.

Best answers
OMG he just changed models :S

false alarm!!!

(i acctually thought he was a coder :S)

2 bad

m8 even I have custom skins and **** like that!!

Best answers
I'm working on it right now, just give me a few minutes, i did a refreh a few moments agoe and i saw yor pst, just give a few minutes, ok? I'm on it ;)

Best answers
Hmm mayb u should give all credits to the respective persons?
thats what we all need to do when WE create something!
Why would u be any different!

So Give credits please!

(and not "thnx makers of this and that" no u have to give NAMES!!)

Best answers
Uhhh.... I already downloaded that stuff. Only the final flash and the dragonballs are edited. But you say that there's more to come so i'm curious what will be next.....

Retired
Best answers
wow you have overwrite the other sprites files oh and you make the dragonballs smaller weeee *clap* *clap* -.-"

Best answers
dragon balls are weird since there gonna b hell 2 find i game + its sticking 2 the palm of his hand cus the orignals there actuly being held and im sure thats the same final flash but as a galit gun

Best answers
wrong answer two of you guys, and you max2 if it is so easy for you, then, why don't you give us a proof of what you got, I put this things here because i want to people have more options to not get easily be tired of this game, if don't think the same, just get lost your are just spaming.
I havo more things that I've mixed/changed, for people who are interesting in this please post it, 'cause I'm tire of people who don't apreciate new ideas.

your loyal player of ESF ------>SniperWolf<------

Best answers
Wow ... you took Saiyanpride's ggun aura and renamed it to finalflashcharge ... also its not even edited (it should be yellow)

The dragonball are too small ... even for the Earth ones Their suposed to be as big as a tennis ball, but yours are just super tiny ... also beening soo small means its very hard to see them ingame ...

I dont understand whats changed in that pic with ssj Goku ... the kame charge ? ...

This topic has no sense ... :|

BTW if you edit my sprites ... you cant release them (changing a filename isnt editing)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If you are going to use other people's sprites get their permission or at the very least credit them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom