I have an important question about my Half-Life serial

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and can i use this same way, to just enter my server alone?
You don't need Hamachi if you just want to play by yourself. If you want to play by yourself, just create a server like you normally would and play.

Best answers
thats the problem i cant create one! :p, but you know forget all of this, in a few weeks i will get a cheap GraphX card DX10, and then we'll see, but thanks for all of your help ;) :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Get the 8800GT for about 200 euro's :D.

Best answers
lol, i can create one, but till that point, not create one and play on it i meant :p,
sorry wasnt too clear, i typed in a minute and left :p , sorry

Get the 8800GT for about 200 euro's :D.
you know, the problem is, i would love to, i would love more to have a PS3 :p
so i am saving now, so i will just buy a cheap DX10 card, that will be better than this onboard one anyway, and later on when i have enough money buy a PS3 :D :p

Best answers
lol, i can create one, but till that point, not create one and play on it i meant :p,
sorry wasnt too clear, i typed in a minute and left :p , sorry

you know, the problem is, i would love to, i would love more to have a PS3 :p
so i am saving now, so i will just buy a cheap DX10 card, that will be better than this onboard one anyway, and later on when i have enough money buy a PS3 :D :p
hi, i just found out, that I have the Steam-Only versions, because its the anthology edition, and was always wondering how they fitted so much games on a single CD :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam allows you to download any game you own to any computer you have Steam, and your own account on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom