I have a question on characters added/ing to the mod

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me knows that know one cept the team knows who the character is :yes:

Best answers
/dosen't care and will be satisfied if they put anyone in the beta because he know it will be good

Best answers
Z fighter that means its has to be Tein, yamca, the little one

im going for tein he is the strongest of the human Z fighters and he stop 2nd stage cell for a while

Best answers
No way in hell its GOTENKS. Nighthawk said Z FIGHTER. Singular...Gotenks is technically two people :p . I think its tien too hehe.

It couldnt be yamcha.....what would he do, kame hama ha wave? Or maybe WOLF FANG FIST! lol

Best answers
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Android17
goten, gotenks and lord zero I think that u told us that al ready nighthawk or some1 else from the team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk

Wow...there goes the suprise :p Well, shoot...actually, I said Z fighter and not custom so uh, SUPRISE!?!?;/ And he didn't say it was for Beta 1 Hibiki :)
Duh!
Gotenks and Goten!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um gotenks and goten rnt z fighters r they??... i mean they're strong.... but they're z fighters?? i thot the z fighters were just the ones who were fighting against the saiyans.....but yeh newayz.. i dun like gotenks or goten.... .. mayb gotenks.. coz u cud get cool moves...... but y ppl say they kno... U DON"T!!!....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most likely would probibly me gotenks second most likely tien then goten, but id bet on gotenks

Best answers
Goteks ITS NOT A Z FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE CAME AFTER THE Z FIGHTERS, THE Z FIGHTER MOST LIKEY WOULD END BEFORE VEGETA and TRUNKS

Best answers
Goten and Gotenks are Z fighters?? ;/ In any case, these are the "secret" characters we are referring to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S who cares if they r z fighters or not, its an anime, not a goverment news show, its not importent..

Best answers
so many replies, damn! in ONE DAY! whew! O_O

anyways, i would love to see goten in the fray, maybe you might have to make him G size (but gt goten is a wuss) so that he would be easier to hit :)

also, im new to this boardm so bare with me if i repeat anything :)

hmmm gotenks or goten or lord zero.....i would have to say gotenks because he is a badarse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom