I hate EA

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, what names are you guys playing under in this crapola fest, I just got a copy today, and I can't play as Cucumba, since cum is sensored ;/

I'll post back once I know what name I was able to get, going to try Cucatoth first, then I have a few others in the wings.

My squad from Joint Operations has a server up, Man Evolved, I think they said to search under "Me" and you'd find it. I'll post more definate future info up on that as well.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found it was ridiculous they didn't let you choose the name you wanted in BF2. I wanted my ingame name to be simply "Sub", but it was taken. Everything I could think of was taken, I ended up having some horrible name w/ a bunch of numbers. It sounds trivial, but that lowered the game a lot in my book. Certain names shouldn't be banned, either..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get this...I couldn't have any of my names in the DEMO, because of the past demo and BF2 accounts I had.

F-EA!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In case anyone still cares, my in game name is Me.Cucatoth. It's hard to get used to the game after playing so much JO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah... name filters. Such memories. When I played the beta for MxO, it blocked Farseer Ulwithy on the grounds that "arse" was a bad word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom