I hate authority online

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is a little nostalgic I think =]

Maybe people could be a bit more specific when dexcribing problems.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think all mods hate me for my big mouth lmao mostly cheesumba hates me the most...................Why they hate me for my spam and flaming but im working on my conduct now.....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cid, I don't hold grudges, it works against what I try to do here.

As for unanswered PMs, If you have PMed me you will have a hard time getting a responce since my computer is down. I am using the computer at my workplace. I am trying to answer them all but some have honestly been left on the backburner. I will try and forward them to other Admin's or Supermoderators.

Best answers
even tho this was more or less stated already, im gonna chime in, most people dont understand how irritating it can be sometimes, i mean heck ive been a mod for just about a month, and its already makin my crazy! but the reason most mods talk concisely and sometimes harshly is because the things we r tellin u, we have told to countless other people so the same comment gets old after the third or fourth time, i mean i try not to get mad at anybody, but hey we're only human, except for cuc, hes robo cop, so he doesnt get mad, and if ur ever around the modeling forum u would understand! people flamin 24/7, spam that doesnt belong there, and people just insulting eachother for no reason! so if u hate a mod for some reason, id say u could talk to them about it, but just know u gotta live with it while ur here, cause we all try to keep this place sane, and considering the age group most people here are in, id say we do a pretty good job :)

Best answers
ok cucumba sorry again for being ana a$$ earlier too you.

Best answers
I dont mind mods, hell, i even got chewed out by one on my first day (*chough* Hsu *cough*) but i dont mind it, he was protecting the forums, so it was with good reason, and he wasn't nasty bout it. There are a few mods i dont really like, and i get the impression that you guys are abit too finicky about certain things, but if you arn't then people will abuse the forums, so i dont mind actually :)

But dont forget its not only mods who get stuck up about the power, mod wannabies will hammer people for double posting or about having a 2 word post, but being the hypocrits they are they spend 3 words flaming the person about spaming, thats irony for u.

All in all (without trying to sound like im kissing ass) keep it up, and hibiki, keep posting ur smart ass closing comments, always amusing :)

Best answers
I will post it in here. I have made a poll to see which mod does the best job the results will be posted in the ESF newsletter. just some info wor those in this crisim mod I started:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba,Hsu,Hibiki ARE THE BEST TO ME they might be mean for reasong but they still rock.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol why do i get the fealing half of everyone posting in here are just trying to suck up to the admins and mods

Best answers
Yeah I do see some sucking up in here but thats ok. some people do that I haven't any gripes so far.

Lid

L
i aint sucking up, it would do no good anyway, considering it's al;ready been determined which hate me, and which loive me like an STD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't suckup.. Nothing to gain. So not worth the effort. :D

Best answers
I hate you all, unless you prove yourselves worth my respect. HAET.

Best answers
Originally posted by Lid
which loive me like an STD
Ummmmmm, STD = sexually transmitted disease, is that such a good thing???

I dont really care if it looks like im sucking up or not, cuz im never gonna be a mod anyways, i swear too ****ing much :)

Oh, and one thing, why do mods always close interesting threads right when they are getting exciting....

You guys should create a forum just for complaining and moaning, and let us say what we want, diss melee, do whatever.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
pfft... all the mods love me, especially Deverz.
/me lix Deverz :D

Best answers
Hibiki I want to apoligize for what happened on the mod of the week/month did not know that was gonna happen.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
t.g._Cid, what happened was no fault of your own, so I wouldn't worry about if I was you...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i told u it would happen and once again i am right :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom