I hate authority online

Best answers
This will be closed but its ok. I just wanter to say that out of all the moderaters I've met on here only 2-3 have been good moderators as in being considerate. There are others that should learn to respect others. just blown some steam.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe it or not, I am open to criticism. NOT FLAMING, but criticism. I don't know if this is going to remain open, as we did have a thread where members said what they thought of how we were doing.... but I never really hesitate to hear what others think of me. It helps me do better.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almost all of the mods here are decent. Just don't piss them off.

Best answers
Yea, I mean how can you hate ET's quest to help noobs or Hibiki's witty coments that he does when he closes a thread. Aslong as you don't annoy them mods are fine.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a lot of people do not understand is that the mods are only doing there job. We did not make the rules but we follow them and uphold them. If we see them being broken then we step in. If you have a problem with obying rules then I suggest you dont use these forums as you will be punished.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the same as you getting mad at your parents for grounding you when you have done something wrong. They aren't mean people and they don't hate you. But they are just trying to uphold rules.

Best answers
Once again I say that not all the mods r bad Majin_you, hibiki, and Evil_Trunks (out of the ones I've seen or talked to) are awesome but there r some that just get on my nevers thats all.

Best answers
Since this is open for critism I'd have to say that there are a couple of moderators here who I just cant stand and act extremley 'holier than thou' and think the rules dont abide to them and that they are the keeper of all knowledge of the universe.

However, I'd say there are 2 mods which I dont eve have any problems with at all and thats Majin_You and Evil Trunks, and usually Hsu.

Best answers
How could I forget hsu. Morrone got one thing I don't like about certin mods and that is as he said 'holier than thou' attitudes. We r all gamers. some maybe better then others but we r the same. (yes I know what i just said was pretty ***)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like all of them, but I do not think it should matter. If a mod is not abiding by the rules Cuc will "disown" him from the Mod family. If you feel you've been abused by a mod or think they've done somthing wrong, then just send Dev or Cuc a PM and explain your reasons, in a calm way. It'll get worked out.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FORGET ABOUT HSU WILL YOU!!!! THATS IT YOU ARE ALL SO BANNED!!. Also only two mods have actually been "fired" but I wont name names or the reasons.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Mods do their jobs, maybe you are mad because of the comments they add when they close it? well, I think that they are all mods for a reason, I used to dislike Hibiki, then I saw that all he was doing was doing his job and adding sarcasm, along with his best buddy ----->:rolleyes:

Best answers
i like mods that forgive you and dont hold grudges and respect the users. cucumba seemed nice even after i flamed everyone and sent stuff to his email. i hope my opinion doesn't get me banned ;D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about me . . . he misunderstood a PM I sent him . . .

Cid, I am 26 years old and have no need to yell at most of the teenagers on this board. I have never been truly angry at anyone here. Even if I do sound no-nonsence in a PM, I maintain the respect shown me. I'm dissapointed you made a thread about it, but at least you didn't flame and/or point fingers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think all the mods in the esf forums show a little too much respect.
look at the time they spend for us.. talking about respect?
i think its us that need to show them respect,
because they have shown enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
I'f you dont like us, go somewhere else
wow i hope batman's got job insurance cause theres a new detective on the prowl! and his name is captain obvious!! which is u!!!

(perhaps i read too much 8bit.... o_o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom