I hate authority online

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the only advice I can think of is this:

1.) If you think a moderator was rude to you, clarify it with them. If they contact you back and tell you that wasn't what they meant, you have saved yourself the headache of trying to figure out why they are out to get you. If they contact you back and tell you otherwise... well you can always report it to another one and ask what you should do.

2.) Leave. I don't mean that in a harsh way. If you think a moderator is giving you trouble, and it isn't your fault, and you've followed the above step and confirmed it, the better idea is to either be quiet about it and hope he doesn't come after you (assuming you still want to make use of the forums), or just move on. No use fighting a fruitless battle against overlords.

I don't think making a thread like this was the most constructive way to settle your dispute.

Lid

L
there are 2 mods i'm sure want me dead, but the others just want me maimed, aint that right cucumba my brain pet?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you talk about me :p

*hides the hit list with Lid's name on it*

Best answers
Meh, the mods know me been around since they joined and so forth, they are really cool and even help me get to bed!!! (you 3 know who you are) and the others are cool, all of them are cool alothug some of the new ones can get annoying at times. But the mod that you know can help you at all times with a resonable head is cucumba he is the most "newb" friendly mod

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
awww.........

aint that sweet o_O

:devgrin:

Best answers
Cucumba I said I was sorry and u were not the reason I started this thread. It was a different mod. I hope this does not bring any hard feelings between us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, i dont know what to think of them since my brother was banned months ago, and he stil doesnt know why,

MY BROTHERS COMMENT:

why the heck did you banned me for??
atleast awnser my pms i send you guys!
grrr, tell me!

ME AGAIN:
please tell me/him why he has been banned, i believe it was meleebiatch or somethin like that.

Best answers
Only like 1 mod I dont like, and thats because his closing statements are just real weird, and he follows up the obvious which has been stated several times before..

Other than that, hey everyone else is like a poptart in a tree...or something o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
whoa, Deja vous. Who was that last time... Tempus? Geez....
YEa but my thread about them, the 1st post was about a page long

I r smart

anyways, I like all the mods right now apart from 2, that I will not name ^-^ they know who they are tho

Best answers
actully out of the ppl here i was the first to openly lash out against a mod on these forums!!!

oddly i dont remeber it but cuc does o_O maybe cheese

dont really remember, time in here melds into a big candle after the first year or so >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, but I was the 1st one too take one the whole mod team ^-^ I got one telling off and a warning from cuc and a bad rep

funky or what \o/

Lid

L
i lash out at zero of the mods, they lash out at me... aint that right devz and the other whom everyone knows hates me :)

Best answers
The community where I spend the most time, Existence, is quite small, so everyone knows everyone and we can push the ops practically over the edge without so much as a warning :)

ESF, lots of n00bs, plenty of beef... such a popular mod, it's understandable the mods have to be at the ready.

Best answers
Dont be shy to name me, dont mind i wanna hear who hates me, makes me feel loved

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wangster
hmm, i dont know what to think of them since my brother was banned months ago, and he stil doesnt know why,

MY BROTHERS COMMENT:

why the heck did you banned me for??
atleast awnser my pms i send you guys!
grrr, tell me!

ME AGAIN:
please tell me/him why he has been banned, i believe it was meleebiatch or somethin like that.

u reallize how little that helps?

tons of people are banned every month just saying my brother doesnt help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but it really is my brother, i swear.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
What Hikibi means is that he doesn't have a clue as to who your brother is. He cant know just from the fact that he's your brother..

Though you did say Meleebiatch was his name..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't had much PMs about me doing bad things but the 2 I can remember the mods/admins always were polity.. I have no problem with any of them.

besides.. I moderate quiet alot myself so I know this "thingy". believe me.. they do fine.

Best answers
Well...there are a few times where I have felt that a mod did something unfairly or out of order (one of my threads was recently closed after someone posted on it, with the message...dont bring back dead threads...when the thread was less than a month old and was commented on continuously) and so I may hold a bit back from some, but none are bad. In fact many are very nice if you are civil to them.

Edit: I sent a PM but none was returned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom