i got this problem!!!

Best answers
I tried to make it work, but i got this.....

MOD_NUMFORNAME: MODELS/W_DESTRUCTODISC.MDL NOT FOUND

:shocked: :shocked: O_O WHAT IS THAT????????? O_O

HOW, DO I MAKE IT WORK?????? :cry: :cry: :cry:

PLS HELP o_o

L.

PD. I HAVE HL 1.1

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're using the old WON setup for Half-Life, and WON is a dead network. You need to use Steam.

Read this.

EDIT: Damnit, Pain! >_<

Best answers
thks for the link. i'll try it.

one more thing. how do i play with my pals???

i explain... i live in a condo, and 8 months ago, my pals and i have installed a local lan, each pc in his own place. We enjoy playing half life, counter, and Diablo; all together. Is there any chance to do it with esf???? cause i dont see the point to install steam, if we only want to play with each other....

thks again...

L.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam can also be run in off-line mode. And you should have no trouble at all playying esf on steam (but first you'll need to make a steam account & all have legal half-life cd keys). Half-life can be purchased for as little as $10 - $20 these days in most good retailers or $9.95 through steam.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
luisppk said:
thks for the link. i'll try it.

one more thing. how do i play with my pals???

i explain... i live in a condo, and 8 months ago, my pals and i have installed a local lan, each pc in his own place. We enjoy playing half life, counter, and Diablo; all together. Is there any chance to do it with esf???? cause i dont see the point to install steam, if we only want to play with each other....

thks again...

L.
Just wanted to add on above's post, you have to run STEAM once to be able to use offline mode. With of course your cd-key included.

Best answers
Thks for all who help!!!

We(my pals and i) decided to stay out. We just found jedi knight dark forces, and its not that much of trouble.....

Thks again , and godspeed.

L.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom