I dunno who else to ask!

Best answers
Hello

I have been very confused latley and I hope one of you can help me out.
I've seen a lot of sites saying stuff about Ki
Is it real?
Has anyone here actually mastered it?
Has Anyone here actually made a ki ball?

Is Any of this real?
I hope someone can help

Best answers
If i remember correctly.

Ki is just your energy you use to consentrate.

Like people that break tons of cement blocks in one punch.
They use "KI" To concentrate.

Its a Japanese Technique.

As much as i hate it,There is no such thing as a Ki Ball

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*I* made a ki ball. I killed my cat with it, and then I fainted and had to be in the hospital for like a week. It's all a matter of inhaling a large amount of cocaine, and then you just kind of clap your hands really fast. I dunno I kind of forgot the rest, its all a blur.

Best answers
I mastered the ki power a long time ago my grandpa taught me how to use it so now i can throw ki balls and i can destroy the universe, but i'm not in the mooth today.
:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhh crap anouther Ki thread, these allways turns to ****, ahhh well... heres my view

Yes i belive in ki, i have never done it myself, but i have seen people do it (no... not ki balls, thats bull****)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also this should be in offtopic cause it has jack and shnitz to do with esf... and jack skipped town :p

Best answers
if uve ever seen david blaine hes got more KI than ne1...he can fly man, bet he does the occasional kamehameha as well.

Best answers
i believe there is no such thing as a ki ball, but i do believe in the energy of Ki. Like punching out a candle on the other side of a wall.

Best answers
Originally posted by asia778
i believe there is no such thing as a ki ball, but i do believe in the energy of Ki. Like punching out a candle on the other side of a wall.
DO U ACTULLY KNOW HOW TO USE KI I WISH I DID ID KICK @$$

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ7-GOHAN
DO U ACTULLY KNOW HOW TO USE KI I WISH I DID ID KICK @$$
I MEEN U DONT PUNCH THE CANDLE OUT THREW A WALL U SAND 1 FOOT AWAY AND PUNCH IVE DUN THAT 1 BE 4

Best answers
Well Ki is real

Weather u guys like it or not
People can make ki balls
And People Can Fly

Thread Closed*

Mog

Best answers
i recon ki's real, and ki balls... theres websites for ppl that are interested... http://kiwarrior40000.tripod.com
its too much effort to do and the info it had on ki balls (hadou balls) said that they are invisable and can only be felt until you could see auras or something...

there are peeps that spend their whole life doing it (sad ppl) so it must be real
but theres better things to do in life... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Frieza
Well Ki is real

Weather u guys like it or not
People can make ki balls
And People Can Fly
Right, because everyone knows those pesky monks are keeping it a secret. :rolleyes: :talk:

Just because something's on a T.V. show doesn't mean it really exists, you know.

Best answers
the best thing about this thread is that 2 people hav said its closed and one said it should be moved...but still here it sits =)
ki rules. if u feel cheesy or childish then dont call it that [darn childrens cartoons] its energy, just call it that. as far as it being a visible entity like in dbz, havnt seen it. other things, i hav seen.

Best answers
I usually scream ka-me-ha-me-ha in my room, but nothing will come out of my hands, maybe more practise, or maybe I should try final flash.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL SCixX

anyways ask dudeman 666 :p

and I think ki is real, it's just not like ki energy balls and flying and stuff..

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard dudeman 666 made a video if anyoen has it could they give the url or send it to me I'd love to laugh at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom