I dunno who else to ask!

Best answers
no it does not exist, the reason why all those chinese people can break those stones with their heads is because the trained for years and years and they block out the pain and other with their minds. The mind is the most effective remedy for fysical pain and injuries, we are just using less then 10 percent of our brain capacity, so imagine if we used the whole thing.

as for the energy balls, the are the result of a very creative japanese guy's thinking

Best answers
EXACTLY! guys cmon ITS A TV SHOW!! AN ANIMATION! ITS NOT REAL! NO ONE CAN FLY!! Btw i saw that david blaine. Let me tell u something ITS AN ILLUSION!! Magic is not real its an illusion! everything u see on tv about a magicain...ITs all an illusion. OK!?
There r books on magic! and it always says to keep this one ball in ur hand while another one in ur poket! trust me i have a magic book! once again ITS AN ILLUSION! I had a professional magicain who has been doing it for 25 years.. He showed us how it wasnt real! OK there is ur answer! u guys r too gullible. u believe too much stuff on tv

Best answers
as for the mind thing, that goes along with 'ki'. its energy
u hav the energy to heal, its in ur mind. too much to explain really. now i dont know about flying and kiballs, but healing and controlling ur energy is real. i know a guy who is an intentive healer. this means his faith is so strong that he just has to think of someone and they r healed. and yes, this has a lot to do with ur mind. but everyones beliefs r different, and no one can be called wrong.

Best answers
omg u think ki is jst beams coming out of some1's hands or ass??
well its not, i aint no martial artist but...
Ki = Energy
Ki = Chi
apparently Chi circulates around the body, bla bla bla.. ask a blak belt or something...
personally i dont believe in those Ki balls bcoz dats a load of **** but i believe in the **** dat has been proved 2 me...

Best answers
i actually often kamehameha
its not very developed yet. i pretty much hafta hit the person right in the gut or face to do any damage =) sooner or later ull be able to see it haha!

Best answers
Well actually there is an old ancient chinese legend telling about warriors fighting using the power of light who also were able to fly but if the power of light is seen as ki balls i dunno the legend says they shot light out of their hands when they were fighting and they moved fast we had an chinese project in school but thats just a legend...

Mog

Best answers
Magic is not real its an illusion!
both magic and ki are real but magic and ki are completely different... :S
magick is something that is achieved by chanting to the devil or something... and ki is just energy
for those interested in ki try: kiwarrior40000.tripod.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good lord. Ok the only thing near supernatural is Telepathy and telekenisis. THAT'S IT! And thats all I'll beleive in unless It(Ki) can be proven and and accepted by the Scientific community.

Best answers
i once tried a kamehameha and nothing happened...or so i thought. if you try hard enough then you can actually get your hands to warm up using your ki. don't try too hard cuz if u do you'll burn your hands. cuz the one time i did it i had to go to the hospital for burn marks that showed up on my hands afterwards. it wasn't a pleasant experience

Lid

L
i once blew a room up saying kamehameha... or maybe it was the fact that when i did the pushing forward motion it pressed the button to my C4 pile

Best answers
yay more people running up to people screaming FINAL FLASH trying to to ki jing balls

Best answers
How about this for an answer. Here is the definition of Energy. IT cant be created or destroyed OK there. Except for the body tranmit food into energy which is really weird O_O . Anyway. SO there. Mog what part of illusion dont u understand. U think u can pull 70 rabits out of ur ass? And wtf chanting to the devil?;/ dude thats not magic thats called ppl with f***** minds thinking the dark lord can kill us all. Dude if that were true dont u think the world would be filled with demons slicing ppl in half. Cuz when u think about it chanting to a big circle with a star in it...its not gonna do u anygood. :S Y dont u try it if u think its so called "real" See if the dark lord comes when u "chant" to him. Its not gonna do u any good. Besides i was talking about david blane anyway. I wasnt comparing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom