I CHALLENGE J00 TekNiK

Best answers
Ouch, a bit on the offensive arent we... I wasnt being hostile, I was just pointing out faults with the sig in order to try and help you... And about me caring about my own work, well, what can I say? I like helping others.

@Dask - Goku doesnt have fur on the palm of his hand or on his nose. Thats light coming from the energy ball. Correct me if Im wrong, been a long while since Ive watched DBZ/GT.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I did some edits and added some eletricity. Is this a little better? :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soulicro said:
@Dask - Goku doesnt have fur on the palm of his hand or on his nose. Thats light coming from the energy ball. Correct me if Im wrong, been a long while since Ive watched DBZ/GT.
I know, that's what I said, originally I thought you meant the red on the back of his wrist, but my reply after you circling it, is in reference to the circles.

anyways, it's done with, no more arguing :rolleyes:

and no inakuro, that's worse.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soulicro said:
Ouch, a bit on the offensive arent we... I wasnt being hostile, I was just pointing out faults with the sig in order to try and help you... And about me caring about my own work, well, what can I say? I like helping others.

first of all, teknik i would have thought u'd be able to take criticism, instead of jumping on the defense, cummon your a good sig artist, he's only helping.

I agree with Soulicro's crits as far as the edges of the stock are concerned, see the reason its red is because the saturation on the stock was increased (skin is more saturated at a shadows edge) if the energy was white/red/yellow (skintones), it'd be perfect, but the energy is blue, so it would add more of a blue hue to the saturation (radiosity from the energy) depending on how intense you would like the light to be, you can do this with a hue layer and a low opacity blue brush, you would have to do this at all the edges that are facing the energy.

Compositionally, aside from the typography Teknik's is perfect, it has a nice focus, the colours used are nice and blend well together, and the use of light and dark is very well played.

On your new one Inakuro, i see how your brushwork is trying to focus us in on the stock, but that stock is really bad >_< i have no idea why you chose it, its rendered bad its drawn bad, and the colours in it are so bland. The leaf brushwork and the lightning does draw the eye to it more, but its a weak focal point imo the pupils in his eyes are drawn really badly, eyes tend to be a focal point especially if they are looking at you, and youve placed them in the centre of the sig =\. I just do not like the image. The colour of the hair looks aweful with blue/green. Imo you should get a better more vibrant coloured stock and it'd look much better, but it is definately an improvement on the first attempt. I quite like the hidden typography too.

overall i still think Tekniks is better, it grabs the eye better, the colour scheme is nice, though there are small errors and a lack of light dynamics, its a good stylish sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
first of all, teknik i would have thought u'd be able to take criticism, instead of jumping on the defense, cummon your a good sig artist, he's only helping.
I can take criticism, but i just felt that it should be known that i simply stopped with this one once i felt it had a good enough look to win. There huge errors, but like I said If he hadn't have posted his first there wouldn't have been any noticable errors. And, that last part was more so intended as a joke, and i think everyone's just taking it differntly than i had intended.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well exactly guys, I've could of done better, and david, what are you talking about? Leaf brushes? I made my own, but they don't look like leaf's to me. o_O

Also, the secret "typo" on mine is secret. Me is checking if any "rippers" try to steal it. I keep seeing similiar sigs lately in other forums.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okey, hairy muff teknik, i just didnt know how to take what u said =\

and these things:

look like leaves to me >_<, and i didnt imply u didnt make it, but i was using it as a reference point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He must still be new to taking thte stock photoshop brushes and turning them into somethign they're not. Not bad slimm keep at it and eventually you'll learn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, nice story :D

that reminds me anyhow like befor with the utf mod.... befor slim// was better then tek and now is tek better :D

( But inakuro, Ur good too,but Tek is more advance then u)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I reallly don't care. Teknik was already better. Plus, we always wanted to battle each other on something. =o

Also, I'm not slim anymore, i'm fat ass. =O

Best answers
I thought it was f-u-c-kass? And if i were you id take that out of your sig before its removed for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And if i were you, i'd stop posting like a moron.

[On Topic]

This battle was fun, should give it another shot sometime.

Best answers
And thats why you arent me, You may not have many braincells Teknik, but there are people who do, and see his signature is a blatant insult to cctnt.
Hence why his sig has been removed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl.

And that has what to do with this thread? Frankly your stupidity has gotten on my last nerve. This thread has nothing to do with you or cctnt. Thus, you need take your stupidity to another thread. This thread is about a tag battle inakuro and myself had. If you had any braincells you'd understand that and keep your dumbass comments to yourself. kthnxbye!

Best answers
Then let me destroy it.
Im the one without braincells?! C'mon your lack of intellect is annoying, i personally have never heard of an bastard, but yet you somehow have, that must be that thing you call a brain working overtime to try and work out what people are talking about, i know you cant understand this, this is a language we call english, however for your benefit ill say it in retard: "fsldfkjskdf saldfhsd fjdshrase wesad et ropfg xmbnfdkljshf asndbncxidf sahjz zfkzhf snabfjd dskfbs fkshf sfjhfs" ktnxbye!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a bastard = any child born outside of wedlock.

this is getting a bit out of hand, Tek, dont let him get to you, we all understand what this contest is about, and that you an Inakuro are having some fun flaunting yout (impressive) skills. Mike, your being pretty offensive for no reason... then again, thats all ive seen from you so far, i guess your stay on these forums wont be a long one if you keep that up.

on-topic: Nice work to both of you, i cant wait to see what you both come up with next :)

Best answers
No, i just hate inakuro and teknik, bummers in arms so to speak.
I have been here long enough, just havent posted alot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yet another offensive post. please, just stop, this really isnt the place for it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we stop this pointless bickering, ok? Stop the spam and either post about the signatures or dont post at all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guy's can close it, this whole point of this thread was me and teknik's signature battle. :/

Also Kakashi, get off my back. Your face is ruining your reputation. Go away if you don't like us. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom