I CHALLENGE J00 TekNiK

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I battle j00 in dbz style !!!!/1/1/1/1/1/1/1!!! Do j00 accept mah offer?

Siggy style !?

Any size j00 want!?!

Any colorz!?

Onlah dbz!

English Translation:

I'll battle you in a sig fight!!!!!??!?!??!?!!! Do you accept my offer?

Sig battle.
Anysize.
Anycolor.
Only DBZ or DBGT.

If you win Teknik, i'll be your huckle berry. =D

" My weaponary" =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's on like donkey kong Bish O_O

BAM!! o/

original image.

Any way this can be turned into a poll or would a new thread be needed?

and btw i'm assuming it's first to 10 votes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I wouldn't trust the public with voting.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teknik.... it just...kicks ass

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They both not so great imo, but teks is secksier.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, Inakuro o_O" think befor u doin somethin....... Tek Wins! (Me votes for tek)

4/0 -------- i think eveerybody know who wins ^^"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tek for teh win o/. Wub teh brushing m8 :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Inakuro is TekNiks Huckle Berry :D

Congratulation Tek.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was quite fun I enjoy making **** when the "pressure" is on. :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tek's for the win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Inakuro - messy and monochrome, something you did have going for you was the lighting, the cut job was alright, but the stock looks slapped on, not blended at all.

Tek - I don't like the border, and your typo couldn't have been in a worse spot. Even though I think the khh is over saturated, it's nice looking, appealing, sorta flashy. Yours has direction, and a layout, which is why you win.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I know.I told tek to do his 1337, not go easy on me. >_> *Me like fairness* ^^

*congrats* Tek, I guess I'm your Huckle Berry. =D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=[ it might not have been that way if you'd choosen a better stock, and blended it better

Best answers
I'll actually have to disagree with most (I think all) of you here. Im liking Inakuro's alot better than Tek's.

While Tek did do a great job of bringing out the color of the stock, I find so many faults in it.
a. Everything relating the energy ball should be sharpened up.
b. Dask, I cant see how you can tell Inakuro that his cutting job was just alright and not comment on Tek's. I see nothing wrong with Inakuro's, while I see a huge fault in Tek's - Goku's hair is completely messed up. I can spot that it was edited in, but God damn it was edited in poorly. If you cant do a goob job at it, then why bother? Not to mention you can see a clear red line over one of Goku's hands.
c. The lines used to show motion in the original stock look horrible on the sig. If I didnt see the original picture I would of thought part of it was copied from somewhere else, and that would be where the other picture ended.
d. The amount of light thats on Goku doesnt seem to come from the energy ball itself, and it looks sort of stupid. Try brightening up the ball.
e. The beams of light/energy coming out of the ball dont blend into the ball itself at all, and you have no idea how much it takes away from the image.
f. While were on it, they look horrible, and its simply way too obvious that they were transformed. Again, if you cant do it, why bother?
g. The border doesnt fit. I think you shouldve sticked with plain black on this one.
h. As a final note, I can swear that Ive seen that picture before - not the original, the edited one youre showing us. Whether it was from you or from somewhere else, I dont know, and I cant be bothered to go and check. Just letting you know.

Im not saying your sig is horrible or anything, but I cant see how you would turn that in for a competition. Its not nearly done. Work on it some more, I think it could turn out into a great piece of work.
P.S. - Think about colors next time, will ya? :p

Now, onto Inakuro's work. To be honest, I cant spot anything specifically wrong with it like I could with Tek's. However, I do think you couldve related the stock with the background a bit more. However the color relation seems to work pretty good with this one, and I think you actually achieved a pretty good aura/powering-up effect with those white brushes. Not bad, not bad at all. You probably could of make the background yellow a bit more, well, yellow.

I dont know if it matters anymore, but my vote goes to Inakuro.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soulicro said:
b. Dask, I cant see how you can tell Inakuro that his cutting job was just alright and not comment on Tek's. I see nothing wrong with Inakuro's, while I see a huge fault in Tek's - Goku's hair is completely messed up. I can spot that it was edited in, but God damn it was edited in poorly. If you cant do a goob job at it, then why bother? Not to mention you can see a clear red line over one of Goku's hands.
I don't see anything wrong with his, he smudged part of the hair to give the exploding effect, and the red line, is his fur, just brighter because of stock enhancement.

Best answers
Heh, I guess I have to show you what I mean...

Faults circled in white.

*Edit:
Hey whattya know, while doing that I found another;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, on the hand, if you look at the original picture, the red is on the edge of the hand, inside the border, so stock enhancement brings that out more, same concept with the nose. And as for the hair, looks pretty good to me for it not originall being there. But hey, it doens't matter afterall, he still wins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soulicro said:
Im not saying your sig is horrible or anything, but I cant see how you would turn that in for a competition. Its not nearly done. Work on it some more, I think it could turn out into a great piece of work.
P.S. - Think about colors next time, will ya? :p
See Inakuro's mistake was he posted his first so just half ass made something that i knew would win. Obviously i coulda done better but for 10 minutes i don't think you could do any better now could ya?

P.S. perhaps if you would worry about your own work as much as you seem to worry about mine it wouldn't suck so much. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom