I challenge Deverz

Best answers
I challenge Deverz to a fightclub thingy, and i know the rules so no need to explain, and may i request cucumba or Miroku as the referee.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After getting Kaigeta's much doubtful approval on IRC, I will referee this match. The venue is #FightClub in the ChickenPants IRC Network, where Deverz is an IRCOp and Kaigeta is a irc newbie. All the regulars from #esf have also gathered here to witness this battle between IRCOp/Admin and the brave challenger.

Best of 3 rounds wins the match, please proceed with the smack talk, followed by the first round.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to my domain. Fight Club is the game winning is my aim.

Enjoy it while you can. Your stay will be a painful one

Best answers
So Deverz, were fighting in UR home ground, wat a coincidence, well wat r u gonna do mr @, u gonna kik me, u gonna ban me, u gonna addban me, well BRING ON UR WORST. Cause with the help of a little friend i might be able to make it past the 1st round.

Best answers
I started my mirc, connects to server and joins #Fightclub, realising it isnt real I decide to go join #esf and realise that there is a TON of people there, including Deverz, aka MR @, I start of by inputting some simple /punch commands but he easily avoids them by inputting a few /dodge commands, I realise that it will be hard to hit him so I decide to try a /jab command, realising it dont exist it gave the deverz the chance to input 3 /leftjab commands, knocing me bak off my chair several feet. I knew at this point Deverz was serious, so I decided to use my secret weapon, I started my msn and luckily Taz00 was on, I went bak to the mirc inputting a /whois on Deverz to get his ip, next I went bak to msn and got Taz00 to execute his trojan program by inputting Deverz ip in the program, infecting Deverz computer with a deadly virus, shuttting down his computer, not being able to turn it back on Deverz called Dell technical support, they said they would pick up his computer in a few days. After waiting 18 days for his computer to be picked up, fixed and returned by Dell, he started up his mirc and connected to #esf, but wen he was there, I had already executed an /punch and /uppercut knocking him out.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz had been waiting in #FightClub for Kaigeta to show up. He had been taking him time. Probably fallen over and couldn’t get up he was that stupid. Finally Kaigeta had joined.

<Kaigeta> Sorry I fell over and I couldn’t get up
<@Deverz> Idiot
<Kaigeta> We going to fight or what?
<@Deverz> Just so you know your going down. Foolish to pick on such a big fish.

The world of IRC suddenly became real to Deverz and Kaigeta. The channel was full with #esf regulars from GamesNet plus a few ChickenPants IRC Idlers. People were chanting for Deverz one or two chanted for Kaigeta and quickly got abused and started chanting for Deverz.

Deverz ran across the channel and spear tackled Kaigeta causing him to fall back and his head on a seat that a spectator jumped out of in time to avoid getting hit. Deverz climbed up onto Kaigeta’s chest and started punching him in the face. Kaigeta winced with every blow.

Kaigeta seemed to go limp after about the 10th blow and Deverz got up and looked down on his puny foe then turned around to the crowed. Kaigeta opened one eye and looked up at Deverz and saw that his back was turned. He quickly got up and landed a roundhouse kick to Deverz head before anyone could warn him from the crowed. Deverz fell to the floor and quickly avoided another blow from Kaigeta.

Kaigeta tried to punch Deverz again but Deverz caught his fist and started kneeing him in the gut. Deverz then pushed Kaigeta away with his legs sending him flying across the channel landing in a bunch of chairs. Kaigeta struggled to get out for a bit then went limp again.

Deverz went and sat in his IRCOp Throne and waited for Kaigeta to get up to start another round.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaigeta's attempt was indeed good, and he used his keen sense imagination to bring in different aspects of the internet (msn, whois'ing, blah blah) into his round. But Deverz's post clearly thwarted away Kaigeta's post by writing a much more serious, grammatically correct, and well put reply. Deverz wins the first round.

( Genuine suggestion to Kaigeta: Have a read-through some of the other fight club threads in this section - that will help you create a much better comeback in the second round. )

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaigeta started grunting and groaning over in his pile of chairs. Deverz finished up a conversation he was having with Miroku and Mystix and get up from he throne and went back to the middle of the room and waited for Kaigeta to get up.

“ Help I’ve fallen and can’t get up”
“Idiot”

Deverz walked over to Kaigeta and picked him up. Deverz gave Kaigeta a couple of quick punches to the stomach and threw him into the middle of the room. People started returning to the chairs Kaigeta was laying on. Kaigeta again seemed to be having trouble getting up so Deverz walked over picked him up and placed him on his feet.

“You would be a better fighter if you could actually get up all the time.”

Kaigeta glared and Deverz then quicker then anyone could see punched Deverz in the throat. Deverz bent over grasping his throat coughing and trying to breathe. Kaigeta landed and elbow to Deverz back flooring him and kicked him in the ribs a few times. Kaigeta then started parading around as if he had won.

While Kaigeta’s back was turned Deverz got up able to breathe again and picked up the nearest chair and hurled it at Kaigeta smacking him in the head. Deverz ran over and grabbed Kaigeta by the leg swung him around and threw him over into the seating again knocking Kaigeta out for the final time.

The room turned back into the usual IRC Chat signalling the fight was over and won. Deverz coming out victorious.

Best answers
Kaigeta is sitting in the chair he fell in, and Deverz is sitting in his throne. Its very quiet, everyone is waiting for a movement, I decide to let time pass, Deverz is sitting there grinning thinking im a fool, but he doesnt know in this time im recovering from any previous injuries I may have recieved, man that grin on Deverz face pisses me off, Kaigeta mutters to himself. You fool Deverz, in this time I have recovered almost 100%, that doesnt matter Kaigeta, I could beat 2 Kaigetas with only my hands. Are you sure of that, Kaigeta starts concentrating very hard, then behind Deverz emerges a 2nd Kaigeta.

Deverz still not aware of this laughs at Kaigeta, but suddenly the 2nd Kaigeta smashes Deverz in the back knocking him off his throne sending him flat on his stomach to the ground were he lies unconcious for serveral seconds, by the time he has gotten up he thinks he is halucinating, but he realises he isnt when he fells someone grab him in a choke hold while the other is punching him in the gut. Kaigeta (the original) then uppercuts deverz sending him flying into +MyStiX, making +MyStix unconcious, at this moment Deverz is stunned, speechless, astounded.

He then gets up and borrows a pewp saber from Humpie, he charges at Kaigeta (the 2nd one) and slices him in half, making him vanish, Kaigeta then realises he doesnt have a chance to win, at this point Deverz comes rushing towards Kaigeta with the pewp saber, he goes for a direct stab in the stomach, but as I dodged it easily I took this chance to steal the pewp saber and destroy it, this made Deverz real mad, he started glowing, a tremendous aura was surrounding him, his muscle size was increasing tremendously, everyone in the crowd ran for there lifes, except +MyStiX who was still unconcious, then suddenly a heap of smoke errupted from were Deverz was, then Super Deverz emerged from the smokes, Super Deverz being 3 times as fast, 3 times as strong and 3 times as smart as he was before.

I was stunned, I was not sure wat to do, I looked around for something to help me but all there was was the unconcious but alive body of +MyStiX on the floor several feet away. While I was still thinking wat to do Deverz came rushing towards me so fast that before I knew it there was a fist in my gut and I was smashed into a wall. I could barely breathe and Deverz was rushing at me again, I manage to jump out of the way before being kneed by Deverz. I took this chance to run at Deverz and put him in a choke hold, but as I did he just elboed me in the gut, a massive amount of blood came out of my mouth, as I fell to the floor Deverz laughed at me, all I could do was lie there defenceless, with no hope of survival, listening to his laugh and watching him Grin.

I thought this was the end, but I had a plan, I tried to look unconcious and dead, trying to trick Deverz into thinking I was unable to do anything, but then I decided to try another duplication, at first I thought nothing happenned but then I realised another Kaigeta had emmerged out of thin air, Deverz knew this technique so he wasnt so suprised, but I had a suprise in store for him, he might of been familiar with my duplication technique technique but he wasnt familiar with my kamikaze duplication technique, once he touches that Kaigeta BOOM, they are both finished.

As Deverz goes to knee him in the gut, but as he made contact Deverz was blown to a thousand pieces. It's over, the madness has finally stopped. But as I thought it was safe +MyStiX stood up and rushed at me with a left hook, but luckily i had enough energy to dodge and break his neck. Now the madness is truly over, except for the fact all the Deverz fans are gonna eventually track me down and kill me.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, unbelievable as it may seem - this round goes to Kaigeta. Reason? He tried much more. Deverz's post looks like something he wrote in 2-5 minutes as opposed to Kaigeta's post - which is a sincere effort as compared to the first round. Even though Deverz's writing is more refined (literally/grammatically) - Kaigeta emerges victorious.

Last round: will the brave IRC user who is not even a peon pwn the almighty admin/IRCOp?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaigeta said:
so we both continue from my story right, just curious.
Yes, a new round runs in succession to the previous one's storyline.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How am I ment to fight back

I'm dead. Death is only ment to occur in a fatality which can only happen with a rep 2 places higher then the person your performing it on. Which clearly Kaigeta does not have over me.

Best answers
i dont know, something like all the op or admin or something resurrect u with special op/admin power and some ancient crap, or u start to reform from the 1000 piece like buu does, or ur a ghost and u send all the admin/op to try kill me, use ur imagination

PS: ur NOT dead, ur just into one thousand pieces, if its irc world were just a bunch of graphics/data so its impossible to die, so u can reform or something.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although I agree with Deverz, that Death usually comes as a fatality in the Fight Club matches... but use your imagination in this case - let's get the final round going! :eek:

Best answers
may i request more time since i have been trying out c++ today and havent had time to do my part

EDIT: DONT WORRY ABOUT MY TIME REQUEST, it appears Deverz took ova 24 hours from my round 2 post, so he SHOULD be disqualified

*The referee determines that, not you. Coward.
*Cucumba

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaigeta said:
... since i have been trying out c++ today ...
x'D x'D x'D

Kaigeta said:
may i request more time ...
Kaigeta said:
EDIT: DONT WORRY ABOUT MY TIME REQUEST, it appears Deverz took ova 24 hours from my round 2 post, so he SHOULD be disqualified
I am a very patient Fight-Club judge, and you guys can take as much time as you want (as long as this doesn't run into a week and no posts). And unless I see satisfactory reasons, as to why Deverz hasn't posted the last round - I am not going to disqualify him blankly.

And go through this thread again... Deverz posted first in the second round after posting last in the first round. I don't mind, feel free to post first if you don't like waiting for Deverz (even though you posted last in the second round).

No more whining about disqualification, the next post in this thread should be a fight-post for the last round.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should have mine up soon. And here it is.

Kaigeta was being chased down the halls of the network running in and out of channels trying to escape the huge mass of Deverz fans trying to kill him. He re-entered #FightClub to see the mighty Deverz crouched in the centre. Breathing deeply as if they were his first breaths in a long time. The mass of fans filled the room behind Kaigeta ready to kill. As they entered their attention changed from killing to Kaigeta to watching Deverz. Murmurs came from the mass.

“I thought he was dead.”
“I saw him die. How could he be there?”
“I didn’t know he could do that. Did you? I must be dreaming.”

Deverz slowly rose up into a standing position and looked Kaigeta straight in the face. He stretched his limbs a bit like to make sure they worked. Then he started to speak.

“Foolish child. You thought an exploding clone could truly defeat me. You and your DBZ tactics are nothing against my real power. The death as you may call it only made me stronger. I gained power where there is no power. The land beyond offers much to all that visit and return. I will show you can death can offer.”

Deverz swiftly moved into a fighting pose as all the spectators returned to their chairs. Kaigeta looked a little worried. He did not intend for his enemy to return from death. He expected him to stay dead and to escape his crazy fans. He slowly moved into a fighting pose as well not sure if he could truly defeat him now. There was too little strength left in Kaigeta to battle someone full of newfound power. An ominous laugh rose from Deverz.

“I can read your thoughts. You are scared and worried. You know you cannot win. But I will not let you retreat or catch me out on a technicality. Your end is nigh and trust me you won’t come back.”

Deverz sprouted two figures that looked very much like death from thin air. Kaigeta could tell they would not fight. They were here for the end. To take him away when he lost. Deverz moved faster then anyone could see. He charged at Kaigeta stopping just in front of him kneeing him in the gut then quickly kneeing him in the face breaking his nose. Kaigeta fell back onto the ground, blood all over his face from his newly broken nose.

The only tactic Kaigeta could think of was another exploding close. It worked once it might work again he thought. Kaigeta concentrated for a few seconds and opened his eyes to the clone standing over him also suffering the same injuries as himself. The clone moved towards Deverz who motioned over his shoulder. One of the figures moved forwards and glided right up to the clone reached out to it with one hand and said in a dark raspy voice “Your time here is over.” and touched the clone. Kaigeta waited for the figure to explode with the clone but all that happened was a small puff of smoke and the clone was gone. The figure moved back to its original location.

Kaigeta got up from the ground and swore. Deverz chuckled and moved back into a fighting stance. Kaigeta closed his eyes for a second or two and ran at Deverz who was now distracted with an attractive fan in the seating behind Kaigeta. As Kaigeta drew near he leaped into the air and landed on Deverz shoulders flooring him. Kaigeta leaped off again and gave Deverz a couple of quick kicks the ribs then one to the head. Kaigeta prepared for another attack but by that time Deverz had already gotten up and across the room from Kaigeta.

Kaigeta swore again and ran at Deverz who seemed more interested in the stuff under his nails then his opponent. Kaigeta drew close again but it was Deverz who struck this time with an outstretched foot to the chest causing Kaigeta to fall. Deverz walked right up to Kaigeta and looked him in the eyes.

“You have power there but not enough to defeat me. Enjoy your last few seconds.”

Providing I win the Fatility will finish this off

Best answers
I got up and decided to leave, but remembering I was in mirc in my computer I didnt know what to do, but then I heard screaming, and as I looked in horror it was the hundreds of Deverz fans, all as angry as the other, ready to leap at me and obliderate me, but that wasn't the worst of my problems. Right in front of my eyes Deverz was reforming, all the little pieces were joining together and in a matter of seconds Deverz was whole again.

Did you think you could kill me you fool, I am an irc op, I can do what ever I want in the room, no matter how many times you blow me up you cant kill me, stupid irc noob. All the fans decided to sit back and enjoy the fight. So if I am correct you can do what ever you want in here. Exactly you stupid noob, *** 12 year old. So you have been toying with me all along. Exactly. Now prepare your self for fight that you will never forget you stupid noob. Deverz rushes at me like there is no tomorrow, he punches me right in the face, blackening my eye. I can barely see, but before I had the chance to do anything Deverz picks me up and throws me at the wall. I feel like every bone in my body is broken, all I can do is watch Deverz with his annoying smirk, Kaigeta, when will you ever learn, your old tricks are useless, and as he sais that he jumps out of the way avoiding my kamikaze duplicate, then somehow he focuses on the duplicate and right in front of my eyes it vanishes.

See Kaigeta, no matter what you do im unstoppable. Then it comes to me, ok Deverz, im open for an attack, attack me with all your power, as he does I get smashed and go flying accross the crowd as they watch in confusion. I lie on the floor, but as Deverz is laughing at me I manage to stand up. Kaigeta, how did you do that, you'r a fool Deverz, were fighting in irc, this isnt real, none of this is real, were just data, no matter wat you do to me I will still be able to get up and continue, being an irc op u should of known this, you fool. But, but, how can I defeat you if this isnt real, you cant you moron, I thought you would of realised it by now, havent u noticed that all brouses and blood stains have vanished, pitiful, this fight is fruitless, I guess I only got one option left though, and thats to continue this fight, so go ahead and do your worst.

As Deverz rushes at me I just stand there and let him lay his punches and kicks on me, realises that this is irc and its not real I cant feel a thing from him, and until he realises it he will still feel pain from my attacks. That gives me an idea, I easily block Deverz punches and knee him in the gut several times, then I elbow him in the face sending him flying into the croud landing on a pile of chairs, I spring to him and punch him in the face a few times, I thought this was fun, getting revenge on Deverz for all the times he has been a prick, I ended up breaking his arm, and snapping his neck, he deserved it I mutterred to my self, thinking that the fans would try to kill me wasnt a problem anymore, I was practically immortal as long as were still in the irc world. After kicking Deverz a few more times I decide he has sufferred enough, as I am walking out the irc room Hibiki rushes at me in hope to kill me for what I did to Deverz but his punches and kicks didnt effect me, as he went for one more punch I grabbed his arm and tossed him into Deverz. I quickly decide to create another kamikaze duplicate, I order it to go to Deverz and destroy him, but as it is about to make contact I get banned from #FightClub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom