I challenge any NON brace face

Best answers
yah cause seriously if you hit that s^&! it hurts.

So who wants to enter....well....screw the ring lets take it to a army surplus store
(if you wish you can bring your own weapon)
just to let you know i use 1 of 2 weapons
Knunchucks
Katana

Best answers
I already challenged NeLo, but the what the heck...

I accept your challenge! You're gonna wish you were never born when I'm through with you.:devgrin:

Best answers
yayaya save it for my cold steel.. oh and btw are you gonna use your fists cause if you are ill even give you some spiked knuckels to make it fair

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will referee this challenge for the best of three falls. The venue will be the basement of an army surplus store, with over a hundred angry men betting on the outcome.

Best answers
Well CheckPlease, it's come down to this. You and me. One on one. Just don't think I'll go easy on you cuz I'm new to this. No goddamn way.

In fact, I was already planning a suffering so intense, so horrifyingly cruel and sadistic, that posting it here would scare the living sh*t out of your infantile mind.

Cancel any future plans you might have had. You're going down, right here, right now; and I'm gonna enjoy every second of it. I'm gonna make sure you suffer to the maximum extent possible. :devgrin:

(Eeeww; is that a wet stain in your pants?)

Best answers
well boy you better start grabbing all the weapons you can. Heh ill even give you a railgun...if you want.

Oh and by the way you can put your teddy bear down, i doubt its gonna help that much....

Best answers
Snake wasn't sure what he was in for. He approached the door to the stairs down to the basement. As he reached for the knob, he felt a strange sensation passing through him, both excitement and dread, like a sudden bolt of lightning. He felt that this wasn't gonna be easy. Snake opened the door and passed through. After shutting the door behind him, Snake walked down the stairs, determined to prove his worth. His facial expression was non-existent, not showing even the tiniest hint of emotion. An Englishman would have said he had a stiff upper lip. Finally, he reached the bottom of the stairs.

There, Snake entered the huge basement storeroom. As he entered, he saw hundreds of men lining the walls like the army of Smiths from Matrix Revolutions. Behind them were rows of shelves, filled with weapons, equipment, knick-knacks and whatnot. It was dark; a few lamps dangling from the ceiling lit the large storeroom. When Snake stepped into the room, they all looked at him and began to cheer. Snake's facial muscles didn't twitch an inch. He was not the kind of person to take pride in popularity.

At the end of the room stood Checkplease. His face was as stern as his opponent's. Checkplease stared Snake in the eyes like a hypnotic cobra. Snake didn't look intimidated at all. He took off his long black leather coat and threw it aside, revealing a sheath attached to his belt. He pulled a long, razor sharp katana from it and clenched it firmly in one hand.

"You ready?", Checkplease growled to Snake.

"Ready?" Snake revealed a malicious smile and chuckled darkly. "I was born ready."

The crowd became hyped and started cheering both warriors. From a sheath on his back, Checkplease pulled out a katana and gripped it firmly, with the determination of a hitman.

Both warriors stared blankly at one another for a few seconds, and suddenly, without warning, the two warriors stormed at each other and prepared to fight. They knew only one would survive.

CLANG!

Their weapons struck and sparks flew. Both warriors' faces were only inches away. They unveiled their teeth as their weapons were grinding at each other. Checkplease had the look of a madman in his eyes. Snake showed the most stress in the struggle. Then suddenly...

BAM!

Snake had kicked Checkplease straight in the stomach. Cheers from the crowd filled the room. He flew a small way backwards and landed on his knees. His katana was still clenched in his hand, while his other hand was on his stomach. He looked down at the ground. Gasping for air, he turned his face upwards to his mighty opponent. Snake was standing still at the same position he was at when he kicked Checkplease.

"Try keeping your guard up next time, eh?", said Snake. Again, he smiled maliciously.

Checkplease stood up as if nothing had happened and replied: "You'd better start worrying about yourself. You won't survive this." He swung his katana upwards. Snake got into position, holding his katana with two hands in front of him. He clearly wasn't intimidated by Checkplease's words. Checkplease ran towards Snake, swinging his katana at him. Snake blocked his attack and swung back. The two warriors exchanged hits for a while.

Checkplease then swung his katana towards the side of Snake's head. Snake bent over back to dodge. When Checkplease's katana had swung over Snake, he bounced back upwards. Checkplease was surprised by his opponent's agility, but not intimidated. He quickly took action and swung his katana again, too quickly for Snake to counter his attack. Checkplease hit Snake in the side and he fell to the ground upon impact. He dropped his katana while falling. Snake grunted in pain. Snake's black shirt was stained with blood where Checkplease's katana had struck.

Checkplease quickly made his move to try and finish it, but Snake proved too quick for his opponent and rolled to dodge his opponent ramming his katana into the floor. As Snake rolled away he grabbed his katana. He quickly got back on his feet and saw his opponent struggling to free his katana. This was Snake's chance. He moved in and swung his katana. Checkplease screamed out in pain as blood gushed from a diagonal streak in his back. His shirt was torn and stained with the dark red fluids.

"Argh... that's gonna leave a mark.", he whispered softly. He then got back to the task at hand. He pulled with all his might and finally managed to free his katana. He then turned around and faced his opponent. Snake's katana was stained with Checkplease's blood. It's tip touched the ground, where a red stain had formed from dripping blood. Checkplease determinedly clenched his katana in his fists and menacingly stared his opponent in the eye.

"You'll pay for that! Alright, no more jacking around. It's time for round two!"

Snake extended his other hand and gestured Checkplease to fight him, Morpheus style.

"Come get some."

Best answers
As checkplease waited in the cold dark basment, only the cheers of the men kept him from scummbing to the cold. It was about 12 degrees in that basement and the breath of any living person froze and crashed to the ground.

Checkplease heard the challenger enter because the staircase began to creak. The desire in Checkplease was growing more and more difficult to restrain for he could barley contain his katana in its sheath.

The challenger appeared and Checkplease saw the horror on his face as his fingers froze instantly from the impossible chill in the basement.

Snake scanned checkplease and saw he had his katana.
He laughed and said that "a katana is hardly a weapon...the only good offense is a good defense.

That is if you don't know how to use one....unlike you I have trained for years with this blade...

Checkplease smirked as Snake revealed his very own katana...a bit longer but no real grip....Snake then saw checkplease's look in his eyes...he then proclaimed that he needs no grip as he believes that the metal of the katana keeps him in sync with his weapon.

Snake then motioned to the crowd and shouted that he would be the victor of this brainless scwabble...

Checkplease heard this but he didn't care for he was already on top of Snake.......

The katana ripped into snakes left leg and snake quickly countered and knocked checkplease to the ground. Unscathed checkplease rose up and with almost demonic speed kicked snake in the jaw causing him to stumble...checkplease then tripped him and caught him on the blunt end of his blade....Checkplease then told him "try harder, or you can go now and leave with your dignity".

Snake cool and collected stood up due to the strike was bleeding slighty on the chin.

Checkplease then lowers into his stance and snake the same. The battle had commenced and the men were cheeing, but who would leave with the pride of a true fighter.....

Checkplease then motioned toward the men closest to the shelves upon shelves of weapons. A man threw a weapon into the middle of the floor...where water had been dripping and the weapon had almost instatainously froze as it hit the cold hard pavement. The weapon was a second Katana for whoever could weild it. This katana was different, it was twice as heavy but its blade must have been about a hair thin. Checkplease then said " This blade if for you if you wish...i have no need for such a weapon. I prefer to be more mobil for my matches".

Snake kneels down and looks over the blade, sure enough it was perfect in every way but it was quite bulky and massive. Snake stood up and said " I too have no need for such a weapon..."

Checkplease smiles and gestures toward a man to take the blade away. Checkplease then says " Well I knew that you wouldn't fall for such a disadvantaged weapon...so I took the liberty to make this battle a bit more "Interesting".

Snake curious asks "what do you mean by interesting"? Checkplease says " You said eariler that you've trained for very long with the weapon...correct? Snake answers "Yes i did....what of it"??

"Well" checkplease says " I have trained to not use my eyes for fighting and to use my soul for guidance...I Believe that you also train in this matter??? Snake answers "Correct". "Good then we shall not use our eyes in this battle..." Says checkplease.

Snake with a slight look of uneasyness dissapears as the lights are turned off in the basement. The psycholgical factor of not being able to see would cripple a normal warrior....but Checkplease and Snake know better than to listen to such primal instincts.

"We shall now continue our "mindless scawbble" Snake....and please try to do better this time...

But before Checkplease could finish Snake had already slashed Checkplease in the arm...."hmmph well at least he hit me this time" Checkplease says under his breath. Ok i see you have no problem in these conditions so we shall commence....

A sound of a wisking wind flys over Checkplease's head as Snake attempts another strike..." I like this kids style...stealthy but unpredictible...He shall be a great opponent"....and with that the sound of metal on metal was heard for at least 40 seconds and not a sound of breathing or sounds of pain from either warrior....this was going to be a true battle of the shadows.....

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very, very close, but I think snake wins it by a hair.

Remember, you can only kill your opponent if you have a significant reputation advantage.

Best answers
Well...im impressed snake you've proved worthy as an opponent...

Checkplease glances at his wounds..." Man this guy is really giving me a run for my money...but I still have the advantage...he just doesnt know it."

Snake then turns to glance at his own wounds..."these burn like fire...but I must keep going."

Checkplease says " Before we continue I wan't you to know somthing...I have trained with the Kinton Monks and they have taught me a many things..."
"Soo you trained with monks...ive done the same"....says Snake.

Checkplease smirks..." You have no idea what things they have taught me...to challenge thyself and to use thy soul for guidance and only use thy soul for good, not to be tainted by selfish desires....hmmph....they also taught me somthing very handy...

"Oh really...and what is that"....snake says with overconfidince.

"They taught me to see aura's of fighters....and yours is very.....very intersting....you see a normal persons aura is solid, nothing "unique" or different, yours is Very different it shows you have power beyond a normal human...this aura shows your wisdom and fighting skills are top notch....but...

Snake knew there would be a "but"....he really didn't know what to expect from this warrior...hes been trained to deal with many types of people but this man...was confusing him, making him think twice about what he has gotten into...

"but...yours is sprattic....which shows one very huge flaw...your self confidince for your self is lower than it should be...Now i dont know what could have done this but to achieve full potential you need to believe in yourself..."

"HEY listen im tired of the lecture Checkplease....now shall we continue?"

Not till later will Snake understand the true meaning of his aura...and through the fight it remains penetrating his every thought...a sprattic aura...what could go wrong...hes trained months for this...no silly fortune teller trick was going to scare him...but still it haunted him....and thats when the battle continued, on the outside...on the inside the battle was just beginning.

Checkplease charged Snake and slashed at his abdomen...using his aglility snake eaisly dodges the fetile attack only to find that he had fallen into Checkplease's trap. Checkplease was right behind him in the air and Snake felt the pain of checkplease's knee in his back.

Snake rebounded and caught checkplease's leg and threw him to the ground...Checkplease gets up again with great speed and lunges at Snake only to be stopped dead....the pain was different for Checkplease....the blood from his gut ceased to stop and a pool gradualy formed upon the ground...he had been stabbed...the first time ever by an opposing fighter.

Checkplease said " Well I guess I should have payed more attention to your other hand....heh.

Sure enough Snake had brought a little backup weapon...a mini knife. The end tipped in what looked like blood but to Checkplease's dismay Snake announces.

"This knife was coated with a special acid...called the Cardiacid...it only starts affecting the victim when it gets to the heart...then it reacts and slowly melts the heart's tissue..."It is not fatal Checkplease...it will only slow your heart rate 2x." Snake then smiles as Checkplease begins to feel the pain in his chest...Sure enough he was right, the pain was great and Checkplease seemed to react slower now...

" I am suprised to see that you took so much time preparing for this...im impressed.

Checkplease then stands up " I know that you've trained a long time for this...but let me let you in on a little secret...I have my own little "standby".

Snake's eyes fill with fear and shock...he quickly glances around the men to see if anyone had been planting a trap of some sort...

His moment of low guard would cost him dearly....Checkplease was already behind Snake and all snake could feel was a cold pain around his neck...

The crowd cheerd as Checkplease had revealed a unique weapon of choice...his Knunchucks. These Knunchucks were made by checkplease himself but the main difference with them were that they were spiked all around the ends.

Snake was fearful...the unexpected had caught him off guard and he was to pay for his mistake.

Checkplease then released his hold and struck Snake in the sides of his gut...then into his claves...Snake hardly had time to react but when he saw the chance he jumped only to be caught by the chucks spikes...the needles had found a home into his ankle...the blood was warm and almost comforting...he crashed to the ground and now knew what Checkplease ment....

His self confidince was indeed dwindling and he now knew that he had gone deeper than the rabbit...and the hole was caving in.....

Best answers
Checkplease stormed towards Snake, his eyes burning with raw anger. He yelled and swung his sword at Snake, but Snake easily blocked it. Blinded by rage, Checkplease tried hitting Snake with one quick hit followed by another, but Snake blocked them with the speed of lightning. No matter what Checkplease tried, he was always one step ahead...

Then Checkplease backed away a bit, then stormed towards Snake again. While running, he suddenly dropped his katana and tried to tackle Snake with a slide. Snake was caught off guard and was sent flying towards the floor. His katana flew through the air and landed on the ground. Snake's landing wasn't as graceful as his weapon's; he landed straight on his face, with Checkplease right standing behind him.

Snake got on his feet, only to find Checkplease storming towards him yet again when he turned around. He then quickly performed a mighty leap upwards, over Checkplease and into the crowd. The spectators quickly moved out of the way, unsure of what was gonna happen next. Snake grabbed a box of throwing knives from one of the shelves and tore it open.

When Checkplease turned around, a knife came spinning towards him. He quickly dodged it in the same way his opponent had dodged his katana swipe in the last round. While bent backwards, he noticed both katanas lying next to him. He reached out towards his own, grabbed it, and quickly bounced back upwards.

The knife hit the wall with a loud THWACK! When Checkplease was back up, he suddenly felt the sudden thunder of pain... He slowly turned his head and looked at his shoulder. Snake had thrown another knife when Checkplease bounced back upwards, and the sharp weapon was now stuck in Checkplease's shoulder. Blood flowed from the wound. Checkplease reached towards the knife and pulled it out, with loud grunts and soft yells of pain. When he finally fully extracted it, he emitted a loud exhale.

Snake grabbed a handfull of knives and threw them all at Checkplease. Checkplease readied his katana and swung his weapon wildly. A few seconds later, every single knife was lying on the ground in front of Checkplease. Checkplease looked at his opponent. "Is that the best you can do? I would have expected more after what you managed to pull off."

Snake looked towards the box, which was now empty. "Oh don't worry. I've got loads more in store for you!", he said. Checkplease looked at Snake's katana, still on the ground. "Well, you're not gonna be able to do much without this!" Snake realized that he was indeed defenseless without his trusty weapon. He couldn't come anywhere near it... Checkplease was too close. Checkplease then moved towards Snake's katana and picked it up with his other hand.

"Hey you *******! Put that down!", Snake yelled furiously upon seeing this. Checkplease crossed both weapons and laughed. "You're not much good with this, are you? Well, so much the better." Snake was furious seeing his faithful companion through many battles now in the hands of his opponent. He was worried. He couldn't come anywhere near Checkplease now; he'd cut him to ribbons without blinking an eye.

Checkplease laughed again. "So, without your weapon you're not so tough anymore, are you? You were are a fool if you ever thought you could win this. Your failure to hold on to your precious sword will now cost you dearly." Immediately after saying this, Checkplease again stormed towards Snake in his patented way. Snake put up his fists.

Checkplease yelled loud with both arms extended away from him. Then Snake did something unexpected. He ran towards Checkplease as well. Checkplease grinned. "Yes... that's it, Snake. Embrace your fate!"

But Snake had no intention of dying. His face was burning with determination.

"TIME TO DIE!!!", Checkplease yelled as he prepared to swing both katanas at Snake. Then Snake suddenly dropped down, quick as lightning, and split his legs. Immediatly after dropping down, he extended his right arm and swung.

The following scream was so loud and high-pitched that a UFO passing the Earth at the moment could faintly distinguish it, before crashing into a satellite.

Checkplease was frozen on the spot, his face numb with the expression of extreme agony. He dropped both katanas and fell on his knees. His hands went towards his crotch and he started shaking in pain. Snake stood in front of him, observing his badly hurt opponent.

"Well, so much your family plans.", Snake sneeringly replied.

After a few painful grunts, Checkplease raised his head towards his opponent and said with a broken voice, "You think you have won, but all you have done is seal your own fate! It ends right now!"

Snake once again extended his hand towards Checkplease, and beckoned him to fight.

"Your ass is grass, and I'm the lawnmower."

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This round was also close, I'm going to go with checkplease this round, his story was slightly more interesting, despite the cheesy heart melt that doesn't kill you attack.

Best answers
Checkplease was proud of his newfound confidince and skill. He clearly had the mental advantage on his enemy...but the physical side was still unknown.
Snake was on the ground coughing up blood.

"Snake I understand the pain your going through....are we going to continue, or are you gonna lay there all day??" asked checkplease.

Snake got up from his pool of blood....the blood was soaked through his clothes and it had stained his arms and legs. Snake then....with the speed of a Cheetah pounced onto Checkplease trying desperatly to stab him with his dagger. Checkplease barely could avoid these blows...and with a swift kick he knocked Snake off of him. Checkplease then noticed that he was in much more pain than he thought.

"My heart....aghhhh....it feels as its about to burst...."
The poison was wearing off and the heart was trying to repair itself....causing immense pain. Checkplease could'nt stand anymore...he had to take a knee. And at that moment kicked checkplease in the jaw sending him at least 3 feet into the air.

When he landed Checkplease was clearly in agony. His jaw had been close to broken.....and the blood from the kick was pooling in his mouth...soaking his teeth...turning them red. The cool and calm self of Checkplease was gone now. He lunged at Snake and missed several times with his Chucks. Snake stuck him too many times for the crowd to react to each blow.

"HAH...see your not soo tough...time to end this.." Snake yelled.

Checkplease could only watch as Snake jumped into the air and came down on his chest...crushing some ribs...Checkplease knew this was it...he was going to lose...."damn" he mouthed.

Just then Snake made a critical error...he jumped into the air with his katana in hand....about to downstrike Checkplease...when Checkplease saw a opening for one last try to defeat his opponent.

He rolled out of the way causing Snake to get his Katana stuck in the cement....Snake desperatly tried to release the floors grip on his blade...as he did...it was too late.

Checkplease was already in the air above him with his Katana...and he struck Snake's left shoulder...cutting him Very very deep. Snake screamed out in pain, and hit the ground. The crowd cheered....they knew it had ended.

Checkplease then approched snake as snake stood.
"You're a great fighter Snake...I have never in my entire life had a challenge such as yours.......I would be greatly honored to challenge you again someday...and maybe...we could team-up sometime."

Snake looked up at Checkplease....The crowd was awaiting an unexpected attack. Snake then managed a smile..." Hmmph....ya....maybe, someday Checkplease...we could team-up..."

Snake began to walk up the stairs....he then turned around at the top of them..."as for the rematch....I'll be waiting for your invitation...." He then smiled and left the basment....

The crowd was silent.....and Checkplease picked up his weapons raised a hand to the men....and walked up those stairs. Upon leaving the store...Checkplease had a great feeling...." Yep...the next time we meet it will be the greatest battle....." Checkplease then walked away into the snow....awaiting his next challenge.

Best answers
(impressive... most impressive.)

Snake struggled not to lose conciousness. Despite the Cardiacid that was slowing down Checkplease, he had him in a tight grip. Snake was weakened by the extreme blood loss. He was in extreme pain; raw pain seemed to flow along with the blood from his ankles.

"This is where it all ends, Snake. You're a wreck. You have no chance of winning anymore... heck, you never had it. Give up now and I'll finish you quickly." Checkplease's words seemed to echo around in Snake's mind. Snake was loosing the grip on his mind. He was about to slip into darkness...

Then suddenly he realized what he had to do. His mind was crystal clear. Time seemed to have slowed down all of the sudden. Checkplease was still standing in front of him, sneering while holding Snake in a tight grip with the Knuchunks. Snake focused... and with the agility of a circus acrobat, he wriggled his feet out of Checkplease's grip as if they were rubber bands. Snake got on his feet and looked Checkplease in the eyes. Checkplease was surprised to see this. Snake flipped backwards and kicked Checkplease in the jaw, catching him completely off guard. Checkplease crashed into a wall, collapsing a few shelves and their contents. Snake watched it all with a satisfied look on his face.

"How the hell?! No one ever broke free of my Knuchunks' grip - let alone live to tell about it!" Checkplease looked furious. A drop of blood rolled down from his forehead. "When you said you trained with the monks," Snake said, "I said I trained with them as well. They taught me a little trick to get out of sticky situations like that one." Snake grinned. He picked up his katana, which had been left forgotten on the ground. He picked up Checkplease's as well and threw it to him. Checkplease caught it and got ready for combat.

"Now it's time for an even match. No more tricks. All that's left now are our skills with the katana. I must admit however, that until now, I've been going easy on you. But now I've come to my senses. To take you down I have to release my full potential. So that's what you'll receive.", Snake said. "Fine with me. But even your best won't be enough. I'm still superior to you.", Checkplease replied. "We'll see, my friend. We'll see.", Snake said, followed by a grin.

Snake got into a fighting stance and put up his katana. Checkplease rushed towards and swung his katana at his powerful opponent. Snake blocked it with his own katana and replied with a overhead swing. Checkplease blocked it with ease, and saw the opportunity for a counter-attack. He tried to kick Snake in the chest, but Snake anticipated this and dodged it by jumping backwards. He then quickly thrusted his katana into Checkplease's shoulder.

Snake pulled his now red katana from Checkplease's bleeding shoulder. Checkplease immediately dropped his katana and fell to his knees. He let out a yelp of pain as he put his hand to his shoulder. Snake looked at his opponent, cowering in shame, defeated.

"Go on - finish it!" Checkplease stammered between grunts of pain. Snake replied with throwing his katana aside. Checkplease looked at his opponent in confusion. "Inside of me beats the heart of a warrior, not a murderer. You put up a good fight, but you still need training." Snake helped his opponent on his feet and patted him on the shoulder (his good one). "Maybe someday we'll meet again. But for now, keep training. You have great potential. Someday you might be good enough to beat me. So long, my friend." With that, Snake took his black leather coat from one of the spectators and put it on. "Yeah... someday we'll do battle again... and then I'll make you pay...", Checkplease muttered to himself. Snake walked up the stairs. With every step, the echoes of battle swirled around inside his mind. The battle might be over, but the war wasn't...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Close call, but the round and match goes to checkplease. Snake, you never really let checkplease attack in your post . . . that's why you lost. You started off escaping his attack from his last post.

Best answers
<sigh> Oh well. At least I got me some experience for future battles. Checkplease, you were an excellent opponent.

Best answers
Thank you snake....and im serious about that team-up...:)

ps. we have the same number of posts right now....239...lol...wow im tired....

Best answers
Me too. I prolly won't make any challenges nor accept any for a while though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom