I cant play ESF anymore

Best answers
I have beta 1,1
i have the oficial steam patch

I install beta 1,1
then the patch

And it wont WORK !!!!!
I am getting nuts here trying to install it for like 5 hours now It worked before But not anymore PLZZZZZZZZZZ HELP

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i would od is reinstall your hl , don't bother with the steam pacth just get anime xg's steam pack v2.0 (i had no problems with it and i had no need for the steam patch)

Best answers
It gave no error mesache it just Closed the whole steam :s

But i use steam and i dont Use HL So if i install HL i dont need the patch or what ?

Best answers
Nice help :s

When i instal it for HL it works when i instal it with steam with all the needed stuff it wont work (it worked before) HEEEELP

And it gives No error when i try to join or creata a game
just before it enters the game it shuts down the whole game and i am back in windows

Best answers
when i play any STEAM game it does what u just said it crashes with out error but what i think it is is that u dont have enuf virtual memory. STEAM sucks use WON

Best answers
Lol no evrything works fine and ESF worked befor to but i dident play esf for like a month now i want to play it again and it craches

WON sucks cause if u press windows button u loose ur sound thads what not happens in steam

Best answers
I have a problem too, but it does give me an error message. It says it cant find a dll file which is clearly in its proper folder... help?

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
what i would od is reinstall your hl , don't bother with the steam pacth just get anime xg's steam pack v2.0 (i had no problems with it and i had no need for the steam patch)
I'm having the same trouble with both steam patches installed..

Best answers
Steam Replaces WON The id code is diferend And evrything Is Downloud now So only thing u need is a Official Key and then u can DL a copy of HL/CS/ DOD Other things
Steam Also Outo Upgrades so u dont need to do it manualy And the Whole system has some Extras like Friends list U can chat with fiends u can ad people to ur list By looking on server and other great stuff

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O how about all you ppl with problems
search the forums
and try to find the solution without our help
if you don't find an answer you your question, create a new topic!!
don't post in other ppl's threads unless you have a solution, if you have the same problem, no need to say just wait till the solution gets posted
also..

T!G3R, you've gotten yourself another warning for double posting!

now onto the helping part
T!G3R, When HL crashed without a error messages it's usually the graphic settings you are using
You should change the video mode you are currently using, and try again

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
don't post in other ppl's threads unless you have a solution
Knight_0, I've seen you do this frequently in the help section, posting that you have the same problem does not contribute to the solution, and is therefore spam, so don't do it anymore.

Best answers
Prozac said:
o_O how about all you ppl with problems
search the forums
and try to find the solution without our help
if you don't find an answer you your question, create a new topic!!
don't post in other ppl's threads unless you have a solution, if you have the same problem, no need to say just wait till the solution gets posted
also..

T!G3R, you've gotten yourself another warning for double posting!

now onto the helping part
T!G3R, When HL crashed without a error messages it's usually the graphic settings you are using
You should change the video mode you are currently using, and try again
double Posting ?

Besides I have GF2 TIT DEluxe I Can play ESF in Sofware Direct 3d AND
OPEN GL ON maximum Resolution ( i mean I WAs able to play thad before this problem ) I have played ESF sinse First Release so :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T!G3R said:
double Posting ?
Posting twice in a row, next time use the edit button, or let someone else reply before you post again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom