I am verry verry sad..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yesterday i went to this server named "ESF 1.2 server elite players"
i am a verry nice guy so i introduce myself
"hi all how are u doing"
but they were all laughing at my name and they were all calling me a newbie.. it made me verry sad. yesterday night when i went to sleap my face was full of tears.
what can i do now?

Best answers
Firstly welcome to the forums.

Erm sorry you experienced that dude. But you gotta understand that in the gaming community there some people that make fun of of new players. You can just ignore them for being arrogant enough to make fun of new people, everyone was new to ESF at one time, and i doubt anyone was an elite player straight of the bat. If thier comments bother you you can always either move on to another server, or make your own server to play on.

I hope you enjoy your next game, and rememeber, dont let people who you will probably never meet, or know outside of the game upset you. Have a nice day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, firstly don't take an internet game too seriously. A lot of people that play this game are pretty young and will say things like that. Just a pointer, a lot of people (me included) hate being asked how to play the game when we're trying to play. So as long as you don't demand me to teach you how to play, then I'll be friendly to you. I'm sure the same goes for a lot of people.

Best answers
Either that or beat the hell outta them if you can be better than them :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's the internet....you don't knwo these people, it's not like it's high school.

And sorry but this topic is kinda...bleh. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here, whether or not people are being pricks. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom