I am leaving and i want this account terminated/perma-ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah but the guy says that he starts fights and then he cant find a comeback. I don't think its 100% fault of the guys who jump on him.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He isn't 100% innocent, but he does get a lot of unnecessary shit when he tries to say something. I'm pretty sure he was trying to talk to someone in the chatbox the other day and they said "don't address me". It's unnecessary ****ed up shit like that, that makes him feel like leaving.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
We all hate eachother here more or less...but we all still good bros! *Brofist* Just stay :) And stand up for yourself, say that you won't be taking unnecessary shit from anybody.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't hate a single one of you. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
He isn't 100% innocent, but he does get a lot of unnecessary shit when he tries to say something. I'm pretty sure he was trying to talk to someone in the chatbox the other day and they said "don't address me". It's unnecessary ****ed up shit like that, that makes him feel like leaving.
The thing is that he did give unnecessary shit too, like in my example in a previous post. Even tho I m not jumping at him someone else will. When you are jumping on everyone then people will start jumping at you. Its that some guys still continue to do that cause of superiority complex or some similar shit.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I understand some of you guys have had problems with each other in the past, but eat it up or take it on steam/skype/pm it's not a necessity for the forum to hear about it imo.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I understand some of you guys have had problems with each other in the past, but eat it up or take it on steam/skype/pm it's not a necessity for the forum to hear about it imo.
Indeed. Intentionator, there is no reason for you to leave and or to remove / ban your account. As other people mentioned, if you don't want your email and or MSN mail visible to others it's highly recommended to either remove your MSN and or to hide your email. it can all be done within the profile options page. I highly recommend just to ignore the people whom you find that they are insulting you or somewhat related to it and enjoy browsing/posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom