I am leaving and i want this account terminated/perma-ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super elite
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea, its been over a f___ing year i've joined ESF. Now I'm leaving and I want the admins and the moderators to terminate/perma-ban my account so my email will not be shown on my profile and all of my informations.

I want to leave because most of these people in this community doesn't want me here anymore, they want me vanished. They want me off the board because everything what I say is confusing. Plus they want me outta here because I always fight and unable to make a better comeback and I was worried. I got scared because I don't really know myself well but just act like a retard on the forums doing nothing. I can't handle this anymore.

So please, I beg you, terminate my account and delete my email. I don't feel safe around this community no more unless ill be around on the TS3 channel because I downloaded the TS3 program so I can talk to the devs and say hello to you guys again.

Anyways...

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There are settings in your control panel that will let you choose what information you want displayed. For example, you can choose to have it not display your email or IM contact information.

For the record, I think you should stay. You shouldn't leave because you feel like other people want you gone. If you like coming to this forum, continue coming here. At the very least I think wanting to have your account deleted is silly. Just don't use the account and that way, if you ever want to come back, you'll still have it.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Leaving because others want you to leave is simply letting them win. If you like it here, just ignore the *******s and continue posting. If they continue to harass you, just report them to the forum staff and have them take care of the harassers.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
How freely am I allowed to speak here? for future reference.

I'll try to keep this nice.

You're getting upset over people on the internet, that is your first mistake.

If your issue is people harassing you through IM/Email, hide your contact information, and block the people.

If people are harassing you VIA Private Messages, feel free to talk to a Moderator and get the issue taken care of.

Do not expect immediate answers from mods, and don't get upset when you don't get those immediate answers.

They aren't ignoring you, they're either busy or not on.

Don't take anything anyone says on the internet to heart, and try not to get emotional about it.

The more you react, the more you encourage them to keep doing it.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Hey buddy I think Sub put it very nicely to you I can't really say it better myself.

I hope you don't leave, we want so many people like you on the forums as possible. You're a part of that key that keeps the ESF forums alive, so screw the haters... if your actions were wrong your name would be grayed out. If you wanna talk about it PM me and we'll find out. Let's not go into conclusions you regret or conclusions and actions that are not needed. You say you are a retard on this forum doing nothing? You're not in the team, you're not a force pit guy? Other than following the basic rules they require nothing of you.. take a break from the forums if necessary and come back if you ever feel like it. I bet the ESF developers appreciate every single soul staying active on this forum, in fact they need you more than you need them!

- Shadi

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I only play with you about the partying thing. Hope you don't take it to heart. Chill and stay with us. The day it releases, it shall be a party.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
No offence but I think you overacting/overthinking things. I don't think anyone wants you to leave.

Have you think that you might be the root of the problem? You say that you always fight, why? Why start fights and stuff?

I still remember what happened 1 year ago when you asked a question, I took the time to answer you( I was correct) and you accused me of patronizing and stuff.

Do you actually have proof that people want you to leave?

I dont really care if you stay or leave, its your decision in the end, but dont blame the others when you say that you are the one who start the fights.

So the solution you are searching for is. Stop fighting, stop overacting/overthinking things, some people want to help you but you act like they are your enemies.

And chill.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're ragequitting? I've seen quite a few people who make threads about their quit, but why want they get banned on top of that? Is this place so important in your life that you can't NOT come back here and thus being banned is the only choice? I really doubt anyone's gonna ban you. If you wanna leave, leave without making weird threads.

Last edited:
Super Saiyan Dabura
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to leave also, but I can't, I just keep coming back, its killing me, please is there a rehab or something to help me leave this place forever???????

p.s. I tried google, youtube, wikipedia, yahoo and youjizz

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to leave also, but I can't, I just keep coming back, its killing me, please is there a rehab or something to help me leave this place forever???????

p.s. I tried google, youtube, wikipedia, yahoo and youjizz
Keep trying!~

Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, its been over a f___ing year i've joined ESF. Now I'm leaving and I want the admins and the moderators to terminate/perma-ban my account so my email will not be shown on my profile and all of my informations.

I want to leave because most of these people in this community doesn't want me here anymore, they want me vanished. They want me off the board because everything what I say is confusing. Plus they want me outta here because I always fight and unable to make a better comeback and I was worried. I got scared because I don't really know myself well but just act like a retard on the forums doing nothing. I can't handle this anymore.

So please, I beg you, terminate my account and delete my email. I don't feel safe around this community no more unless ill be around on the TS3 channel because I downloaded the TS3 program so I can talk to the devs and say hello to you guys again.

Anyways...

Seriously, though. You're either a troll or an attention whore and felt ignored in the past weeks. (probably because you were)

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're ragequitting? I've seen quite a few people who make threads about their quit, but why want they get banned on top of that? Is this place so important in your life that you can't NOT come back here and thus being banned is the only choice? I really doubt anyone's gonna ban you. If you wanna leave, leave without making weird threads.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i0dqhJaE1qfd3x7.gif

Seriously, though. You're either a troll or an attention whore and felt ignored in the past weeks. (probably because you were)
Come on guys, stop being so hostile towards the poor guy. Most of the reason why he's been acting like this is because of the negative responses he's received from people. Nobody has been ignoring him (from what I've noticed), he just hasn't been as active, and when he does say something, someone jumps on his ass.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure it's some creepypasta site. I remember seeing it a few times before.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Come on guys, stop being so hostile towards the poor guy. Most of the reason why he's been acting like this is because of the negative responses he's received from people. Nobody has been ignoring him (from what I've noticed), he just hasn't been as active, and when he does say something, someone jumps on his ass.
Word, if you have nothing positive to say then there's no need for your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom