Hyperbolic time chamber

Best answers
I was looking at the screenshots of this cool looking place and i was wondering if there was gonna be any special effects like will your power level go up faster in there?

Best answers
It i dont know how easy that would be to do...

i do know that could could set the gravity higher in that room if they wanted to.... And thats pretty simple

Best answers
Setting the gravity shouldn't change anything unless they have some special coding worked in or something to make your power level go up faster in higher gravity but the gravity wasn't different in the hyperbolic time chamber that i know of.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Ya, it was higher than Earth's gravity.
It wasn't MUCH higher..but it was higher.

Best answers
Ok yeah now i remember but we still haven't answered my question. will your power level go up faster?

Best answers
i dont know if they can code it in... and if they do i hope it wont be this release :S Maybe next one

i think it was just ten or twenty times gravity of earths... but got higher the farther in you went

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i don't think that its like that much of a big deal really if u gain more pl in there or not coz otha ppls r gonna be gaining pl in there so... err... not much diff if u ask me.....unless sum1 stays outside like foreva....

Best answers
well... you could play " King Of The Time Chamber " :)
so for however long you stay in there you gain more PL and the people outside have to kill you

Best answers
There's nothing special about the Time Chamber that allows you to gain more pl. It's just another part of the Kami map :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh so it isnt a totally different map? its just part of kamis map

and in there is there boundarys? or can u got to a certain point and it will put u at the opposite point of the map?

Best answers
Maybe the team should consider a king of the hill type mode ;) Involving the time chamber o_o o_o

Best answers
Heres an idea for future releases.
Allow 2 people to enter the ROSAT at a time.
Those 2 people will be allowed a certain amount of time to fight and train in the hyperbolic time chamber. Once in the time chamber your powerlevel will increase at about 2x the speed that it would normally. Once time is up he can fight the others waiting outside. And then 2 others may enter the room.

Retired
Best answers
like night said right now its apart of kami, but i may be removing it due to some graphical errors. if i do remove it, i will keep it as a seperate map, but we do not have any plans on making it do anything special in this release. thier is a possibility ,in a future release, that it may yeild some sort of effect but nothing is planed as of yet.

Best answers
you can't remove it... That would suck ballz. Yous seriously have to find a way to keep it in Kamis look out.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that kami's lookout will be one huge map if the time chamber is in there too!!

something else. what happend to the map with that tree in it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got scraped along time ago if im not mistaken...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
that kami's lookout will be one huge map if the time chamber is in there too!!

something else. what happend to the map with that tree in it?
tree of might u mean? the r speeds were to high so the team trashed it

Best answers
You guys don't know what y'all are talking about. :\ Basically, Zero stopped working on the map because he basically didn't feel like mapping it anymore. You can quote me on that :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just thinkin ya reckon thered be any point in havin the entrance to the room of time on the kami's lookout map(if ya keep it on that) destroyable so it can be sealed off, i could be bothered thinking up anything more about it so its not ghey in some way i got chicken pox aint thinkin to well

Best answers
Well with the new scale down it is now possible to have a big time chamber and a kame's lookout. Although both in one map would be great.

I think i rather prefer one big map of each. Remember BFP, there time chamber was nice i liked how they did it. Very big. And if you make them separate maps you can add more detail than if they were just one. Maybe add the refrigerator and bed in the time chamber? For Kami's lookout maybe have it extend all the way to the floor with trees and other natural things down there, and lets not forget about karin's place in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom