HUD interface design

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It is looking very good ice but you to little more light in the left side at the health and energy bars (where is more dark)
btw: the the scouter is looks great too and why did you put two huds maybe just for showing us more opitions ??
and you need to get up the attack bar and the stamina down and they both to increace their size or just increace their size and stay them in the place
except that every this is very good i just can't wait to see the animations i think you need to think how to do the animations specially.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The second HUD is for the buddy.
What do you mean the seacond hud is for the buddy ???
i can play just 1 in 1 pc no 2
if there is a 2 huds in a same time it will be really not comparable
please help me grega on that question

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What do you mean the seacond hud is for the buddy ???
i can play just 1 in 1 pc no 2
if there is a 2 huds in a same time it will be really not comparable
please help me grega on that question
Remember the buddy system ? Like Ginyu force , where they have like burta and others, and the second one is the buddy , whom you can switch to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the HUD, but I'm thinking that since this is a fighting game if it would be appropriate to have a tier-style health system.

Example:
1st Tier - Green: Max health you're in the clear
2nd Tier - Yellow: You're still good to go, but you've taken some damage, be careful
3rd Tier - Red: RUN!

I dunno, maybe switch it up a bit instead of having the RPG style Health/Mana (energy/power level in this case) bar.
/2cents

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I love the HUD, but I'm thinking that since this is a fighting game if it would be appropriate to have a tier-style health system.

Example:
1st Tier - Green: Max health you're in the clear
2nd Tier - Yellow: You're still good to go, but you've taken some damage, be careful
3rd Tier - Red: RUN!

I dunno, maybe switch it up a bit instead of having the RPG style Health/Mana (energy/power level in this case) bar.
/2cents
+1
I think you are right about the health bar in the start the health need to be
green and in little more than mid health it is yellow and then red

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah i think that could be quite good actually. I can try making it that way :D

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The HUD fits in :D.
I think the letters on the bars have a bit to high contrast with the rest. Maybe a bit darker or shadow on it?

A question for the devs:
Is it possible to reload the GUI while playing? So you could test it out quickily? Or is there something else you can do for quick result testing?

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Scouter + scoreboard. Might still add some finishing touches :D

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Found the Scoreboard a bit boring, so I worked a bit more on it :)

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well it does have a bit of transparency, but I don't see a need for more though. When I play esf 1.2.3 I usually just check the scoreboard for maybe half a second and then turn it off.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well it does have a bit of transparency, but I don't see a need for more though. When I play esf 1.2.3 I usually just check the scoreboard for maybe half a second and then turn it off.
Well yea, i guess you're right, no one is staring at scoreboard for more than 1 sec :fight:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K/D ratio? Seriously?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
for me the score looks to big,the type doesnt fit with the style, the logo is too big also,try to make a balanced composition also i am agreed with the opacity. good job ice <3
Why too big there gonna be more like 40 players max in the server so why it is too big its perfect (kinda)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why too big there gonna be more like 40 players max in the server so why it is too big its perfect (kinda)
i am no asking about the size of the score, sorry that i am triying to said is the designs for me looks huge. like the border

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm seems most of you would like a minimalistic aproach to the HUD and scoreboard, so I can talk to Raven about making a minimalistic version of all the elements. I'm not sure if doing the scoreboard minimalistic would fit all the other elements.

What do you think about something like this?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm seems most of you would like a minimalistic aproach to the HUD and scoreboard, so I can talk to Raven about making a minimalistic version of all the elements. I'm not sure if doing the scoreboard minimalistic would fit all the other elements.

What do you think about something like this?
Well you could create whole another hud that is minimalistic. Who knows maybe some people like the style you made here.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, it's just hard to please everyone, since everyone has his own taste when it comes to interfaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom