HOWTO: Fix Installer problems

Best answers
i have the same problem all but try making a short cut and use the short cut the install should work fine anyway myn says....

Best answers
NEED HELP PLEASE!!
Every time when I connect to a server it says:
couldnt find libary client.dll

Please Help!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20363

And Final Master, be careful about your posting. There is an edit button in the corner of your old posts that you can use to add content. Double, tripple, and otherwise posting more than once in succession on the same thread is unadvisable, as it is considered spam by the moderators.

I'm not sure why this is in ESF chat and not help either.

Best answers
I'm having the same problem that koren had with when i try to start a lan game or other it pops up ModForName: sprites/voiceicon.spr and shuts down what should i do download that thing above or what im confused please someone help!!!

Best answers
THANKS SO MUCH! but now it shuts off and returns to the desktop after it precoaches resources. You prob know how to fix it can I have a link there? If you know please reply I'm confused.

Best answers
Originally posted by Dr.Death
Hi
i love this mod but... i keep getting stupid errors

Could not load library D:Games\Half-Life\ESFORCES\Cl_Dlls\Client.dll

then gives some odd error about memory buffers....
PLEASE HELP ME HOW CAN I PLAY THE GAME WITH THIS ERROR???HOW CAN I FIX THIS ERROR????PLEASE HELP ME

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THERE IS A HELP SECTION ON THE FORUMS THAT YOU WILL WANT TO LOOK INTO!!!!AND PLEASE STOP TYPING LIKE THIS. Start typing like this so that we can better understand what you want in the future. There's a Help forum.... read the stickies. One of them is about the Client.dll problem.

Best answers
Heloo all....I have a cuestion ( excuse for my grammar...I dont know very good English)...so i Have installed my Esf (after that problem when computer is unabled to create installdriver) but somehow i installed it..so here is the next proble...when i am starting the game suddenly apears an error report "could not load C:\sierra\counter-strike\ESF\cl_dlls\client.dll....so i cheked the directory and everything is alright the file is in that direcory..what to do guys...??? Plz help !

Best answers
I've instaled esf FULLY but its not on my cs custom game list and when i click on the install icon thighy it says tempoery writing error ?????(sorry for my spelling errors) what do i do?

Best answers
I cant get on the site where the zip is, and i download the full and the patch from 2+ links each, they all crash on "checking hard drive for already installed components" (or what ever somit like that)...no matter where the file is...

*EDIT* it crashes on cheacking for previosly installed components, both the patch and full, no matter where it is etc etc help please

Best answers
HEY GUYS... IVE GOT A PROBLEM...MY VERSION OF ESF KICKS OUT .....FIRST I HAD TO GET A VOICEICON.SPR FILE WHEN I GOT IT AND PUT IT INT HE RIGHT FOLDER IT KICKS ME OUT AFTER I CRAETE A NEW GAME, AS SOON AS IT GETS TO LOADING THEN TO SERVER IT KICKS. aNY IDEAS??

I NEED THE HELP OF THE CREATORS!!! PLEASE IM DESPERATE...

Best answers
, ok i got the installer, but it say i dont have the correct OS, im using xp, oh this game is so confusing, there needs to be a straight forward step by step guide :devsmile: :shocked: :scared:

Best answers
ok i got the installer, but it say i dont have the correct OS, im using xp, oh this game is so confusing, there needs to be a straight forward step by step guide

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, welcome to the forums. Second, uh, wow, this thread is really old, and really doesn't apply anymore. This is all like for beta 1.1 at the most. If you're having installer problems, here's a few things. If it says it's incomplete, or corrupt, redownload the file. If it's not installing correctly and you're using the patch, try downloading the full version. Before installing a full version, make sure you delete all the old stuff first. If you're having problems actually starting the game/connecting to a server, I suggest explaining your problem IN DETAIL in the help section of the forums.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom