HOWTO: Fix Installer problems

Best answers
well ive got xp and i had this problem but i got the installer to work finally

Best answers
i have XP also but my eta installer from SF is not working.I need the zip!;( ;( ;( ;(

Best answers
I need the zip file again!I need it i need to play again!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
:idea: if the installer freezes on configuring msi don't worry it ok just wait a minute or so and it should work.

if it take longer than 5 mins kill the program using taskmanager

:idea: :idea: don't forget to put taskmanger on also as some times the installation scree disapears and the only way to get to it is to use taskmanager
:devsmile: :cool:

Best answers
YES THE LINK TO THE ZIP IS WORKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALY I CAN PLAY AGAIN YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Hey

It seems that there r a lot of problems with ESF, and i also c that the dev team doesn't help much. Anyway, this is my problem.
First I installed the game, ok I got passed that.

Then I had a problem with Voiceicon.spr. Downloaded it off the site and it stopped complaining about that. But now whenever I play the game, if I play in direct3d, I can make an ESF game, it starts loading, but then quits to the desktop. If I play in OpenGL, i can start the game, it loads, but instead of qutting it brings up a critical error. Any help would be appreciated. Please...

Best answers
Sorry i can't help you i don't now that prob.Download the zip at the link there up.Put it in your haf life folder and if it is still not good than is it your computer.

Anyway i am rebuilding ESF much better.Like SSJ2 Aura and new vegeta model and kinda stuff.I can make a new zip file off that and than you don't have to download anything.Only what i need is a site to post it on:cool:

Best answers
I need alot of help.Ok first, I installed half-life counterstrike.Then dled the file to update it. Then I installed ESF through a disc. It just doesn't work. I click on quickstart and it jst keeps loadin say like 3.5 sec remaining then 3.6,3.5 and so on. Should I keep waiting? I also tried the LAN and multiplayer thing but nothing shows up.Can any of u guys help?

Best answers
Download the update for Half-Life on the internet not that autoupdate that 1 sux!

En ik ben nederlands:fight:

Best answers
I seriously need help.

i download the mod for esf and i install it to the half-life directory
and after its done installing i go and check it out so i can play it.

:warning:BUT:warning:

I CANT FIND the the icon that launches the game. Do i need another file or something???

THen i downloaded this file and i click on it and it says "wrong OS
or OS version for application" ;/

wat the heck do i do

:(

Best answers
You need the latest patch of half life than start half life go to mods and than you sey ESF than you play ESF

Best answers
THX Himura for the zip !!!! I hope it works now ... I can't wait ... :D

well , C U guys later ...

Best answers
yo dr. death i have the exect ****ing problom it just wont start PLUS whaen i get esf runing it says: cant find voice icon.spr could it has somthing to do with the fact that i dont have a sound driver? :)

Best answers
Dark Lord Jelly where exacly did u download voice icon.spr ineed to know PLZ :( :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom