How would you hide... [Mature please] :O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Yes, but briefs gives me the itch. ;O

For all, I am not ***. I do not have the "nerve" in the locker rooms, but I can't help it when I see girls jumbling or running around. :-O
See?! I told you. He can't control himself. It's not just happening at random. Hes just a horndog...

@ Bile: Neither have I. But I bet you they would if you walked around with a hardon during English. Or they'd report you. Same thing.

Best answers
This is seriously getting out of hand, Swift may be a hairtrigger guy, there are those around. When I was in high school, all the way through mind you, I would get boners left and right (tho mostly left, its the bannana). It happens, some of us are just hornier than others, I mean to this day every time I walk by a chick the first thing I think about is, would I do her, and what part would I have the most fun playing with while doing her. I'm a hornball, Ill admit it, I'm not ashamed of it, I love sex (too bad I dont get it much anymore). Swift, jerk off an insane amount, I'm talking until you make yourself raw down there, yes it's a harsh way to do it, and it will take some discipline to work one out through the pain, but it's worth it.

Long division is still your best bet, it takes up too much of your brain trying to keep track of all the numbers and remainders, just make sure you don't stop until the problem is finished, and don't stare at the girl in front of you's thong while you're doing it, its counteractive.

Main points

He's not a freak, just horny, it happens, I got off in less than 5 min my first time because I wound myself up too much, some of us are just that horny

Swipe tuck method is a lifesaver, you can keep being the horny bastige you are and conceal it from the public, just make sure you dont adjust it too much while it is tucked as you might cause an unexpected eruption

Beat it harder than Micheal Jackson (the song is the joke here, not small children) eventually you ding dong will get the point, too much is a bad thing

Or you could just get laid, tho if it were that easy I wouldnt be on a five month dry spell

Thank you and goodnight

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeoSaiyajin said:
Well.... I don't hide mine, unfortunately for others I like to show them. It's actually funny the reactions you would get! I've had it grabbed before. It's funny! I even pull it out sometimes because.... I don't know. I'm just laid back and comfortable with everything.
Hooray for indecent exposure!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeoSaiyajin said:
Well.... I don't hide mine, unfortunately for others I like to show them. It's actually funny the reactions you would get! I've had it grabbed before. It's funny! I even pull it out sometimes because.... I don't know. I'm just laid back and comfortable with everything.
You realize thats illegal right? Do that kinda stuff at the wrong age, and you'll have plenty of sandworm pulling and cave exploring in jail.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't sound right Zeonix, Anyways...

Thinking of dead kittys works. Problem solved. :-O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was the point, Swift.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... are you serious?
Omigawd, people will post anything on the boards these days.

If you're getting tired of it, just cut the damn thing off.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You do all realise what his life is gonna be like if he gets caught jacking off, only to say "these men on the internet told me to!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solidus said:
"these men on the internet told me to!"
Haha, yes Swift, if you ain't in control of your "erdges", I'll be seeing you on Maury.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solidus said:
"these men on the internet told me to!"
More people on the ESFforums? I mean, the more people, the more joy. However...it could become a bit embarrasing for Swift though =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom