How would you hide... [Mature please] :O

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Smith| said:

There's the sock he uses =).

Heh, if I ever had that problem, I'd just look at the teacher for a little while.
Now how did you get that disloged from the back of your throat?

Ye honestly its not gonna be taht big of a deal if your pants are a bit large your shirts a bit large itll be fine and plus if anything no one will say anything becuase that would admit they were looking in your crotch region so just leave it be and stop thinking about it and you'll be fine.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry that I've never had a hardon while changing my clothes in the boys locker room. I truly am. Im sorry I don't get hardons when I'm in class trying to fall asleep. I'm sorry I don't get hardons when I'm walking down the block. Either he's extremely sensitive or can't control himself and his thoughts.

And no, I haven't gone through puberty. I'm only 9. I'm sorry for being 9.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I'm sorry that I've never had a hardon while changing my clothes in the boys locker room. I truly am. Im sorry I don't get hardons when I'm in class trying to fall asleep. I'm sorry I don't get hardons when I'm walking down the block. Either he's extremely sensitive or can't control himself and his thoughts.

And no, I haven't gone through puberty. I'm only 9. I'm sorry for being 9.
Do you need help carrying that cross on your way out, or can you handle it?

Look Zeonix, you came in here with your big and bad attitude, "Pfft, who gets a boner? Loser. If I caught a guy checking out my package, I'd strangle him with it"

PARALYZED!

How did you expect people to react?
-----------------------------------

Swift, I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet, but have you tried thinking unsexy thoughts? Like, dead kittens, or Dennis Rodman in a thong, unless that's your thing, stick with dead kittens.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo: Everything will be alright :) Being 9 isn't the end of the world.

Smith|: If you saw my Piano teacher, you would be having a hard time uh... making it go down. >.> She's like 21 and she's ****in' fiiiiiiiine.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say I'd paralyze someone. I said I'd get paralyzed, meaning I'm the one who would get the crap beaten out of me. You obviously misread what I typed.

I also removed the cross many many years ago. If I hadn't I'd still be on that hill.

Again, I'm sorry. I can't relate because I've never had random boner syndrome. Maybe Omega Wang didn't want to take the time to fill up with 2000000 gallons of blood just to salute the flag.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:

There's the sock he uses =).

Heh, if I ever had that problem, I'd just look at the teacher for a little while.
Woah! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HUGE PENNY FROM?! WTF?!

anyway...
Idk about you, but I have some hot teachess'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Swift, I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet, but have you tried thinking unsexy thoughts? Like, dead kittens, or Dennis Rodman in a thong, unless that's your thing, stick with dead kittens.
Yes, the dead kittens thing is a sure fire way of getting ssj johnson to go away. Especially if you think of the kittens god killed for your johnson's 'accended form'. It's true, everytime we get a kitten and my little warrior wants to go ssj, it dies.

[btw, tucking too much makes ssj warrior develope spinal fractures]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Yes, the dead kittens thing is a sure fire way of getting ssj johnson to go away. Especially if you think of the kittens god killed for your johnson's 'accended form'. It's true, everytime we get a kitten and my little warrior wants to go ssj, it dies.

[btw, tucking too much makes ssj warrior develope spinal fractures]
tucking has seriously become an art. Just the other day I did like a ninja-tuck (the one where you swiftly reach in and reach out, seriously, like lightening) AS I was about to get up out of my seat to present a project. Later that night I noticed that had a burn mark on my jeans due to the intense speed.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also forgot, getting really really drunk is a sure-fire way to not have to worry about getting an erection. However, this can carry negative consequences based on the circumstances. Use this knowledge wisely.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I think about Star Wars - seriously, just repeat to yourself in your head "Stay on target, stay on target" while imagining yourself flying a Y-wing on the death star run. Just be sure you do it in your head... not only would they think you crazy, they would laugh at your undersized penis. Imagine the embarrasment.

After a couple years you will find that erections are less of a random event, popping up at the worst of times, like the end of class.
Well, If I think about Star Wars, I think about the sexy princess. :-O

Just kidding, but seriously I'm not even thinking anything sexual. I guess i'm "super sensivity". I should lower it to 1.0 to reduce the sensivity a little.

Best answers
Why hasnt anyone already said this. Start wearing briefs under your boxers. That way if you get a boner it'll be restrained. And also it won't slap against your legs when you run in PE so you won't get a boner in the first place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but briefs gives me the itch. ;O

For all, I am not ***. I do not have the "nerve" in the locker rooms, but I can't help it when I see girls jumbling or running around. :-O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I sometimes get this problem lol. What I usually do is sit still and think about absolutely nothing. When I was 14, my female teacher (Who is absolutely gorgeous) saw me with a stiffy, and I thought I was gonna die. She just laughed and nudged me out of the room. I was like "Whoa, I just SCORED!". Anyways, yeah, just sit and think about absolutely nothing. Works like a charm ;P

Best answers
I can understand what your going through. I remember the days when they were just uncontrollable. Besides the lift and tuck technique, there's not a whole lot you can do though. Just try to sit down, cross your legs and think about puppies and kittens (dead or alive, seriously things like that can make you flacid in no time) and and happy things I guess. Don't worry, once you get through this stage they become much more controllable, at least for most people.

Of course it doesn't help that all the females in your class wear skimpy little outfits that they shouldn't even be touching with a 10 foot pole at their age, but again you can't do much about that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You also have to remember that most people aren't constantly staring at your crotch and checking to see if you have a boner or not. So ya, throw in a little lift and tuck when no one is looking, but don't freak about it, no one is really gonna notice.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Girls, I dont mind. At least they'll giggle about it and not try to remove it with a lock cutter <_<.

i've never had a woman giggle at my penis x]

EDIT :

and breifs are too constricting. I'd rather get a boner

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Consticting Mr. Wang Lee with briefs isnt the way to go.

+He doesn't like it.
+Most of the time the going up doesn't go well with the stay down move, it may start to hurt.
+Its much more obvious that way.

The "in class" thing sucks. I had one on one lessons with an INCREDIBLY hot math teacher and we had to sit next to each other. I dont think she could miss it but she never said anything.

But seriously, its never as obvious as you think it is. Hide it as best you can and forget about it. Also like I think chakra said. If your going down (or up in this case) do it with pride.

Retired
Best answers
am I the only one who doens't randomly get a boner in class? :O

I mean it can happy at any time but it's not a very common occurence in class :O

anyway, just think of monstertrucks and dead kittens and it'll be over before you know it. otherwise, just put your jacket in front of it or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to have the problem when I was 16. Don't tape it to your leg, you'll just end up dragon-kicking someone in the face. Someone hot. Tight pants don't help, the myth being they reduce your sperm count - not good if you want to make some Swift Jr's. If you really want to avoid public boneration just print off the entire contents of Teh Pix Thread and get it tattooed on the inside of your eyelids. That's what I did and I haven't had an erection in 8 months.

KyoKusanagi

K
Visualise and repeat the mantra first recited by Austin Powers...
"Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold cold day."

Nothing kills thoughts and imagery of all things sexy than the Iron Lady starkers. Substitute your least liked politician\president\prime minister here and you've got yourself a winnah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom