How to stop block whores?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah there's always flaws. They can go for you while you energize. Or they could counter so fast that you CAN'T teleport away after every hit. At which point you're dead because he's doing way more damage to you than you're doing to him.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've got to use finess. Always work against your opponent and don't give him time to take advantage of you. Set traps. One of my favorite maneuvers is to fire ki blasts at him until he flies up right into my face, then block and knock him backwards. Most people are dumb enough to fly through the ki blasts hoping I wont have time to react, but it only accomplishes more damage.

The other thing you can do... well, I wont tell anyone. Get creative people!

Best answers
Block whores,melee whores,beam whores,idle whores,saiyan whores...

you guys have made up little names for things that anoy you...

well guess what?

NOBODY IS WHORING ANYTHING!

they are just using the methods that Esf team gave us to survive...

oh and i'll name this..... Whore whoring

(sorry if this offends anyone but its just stupid...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Block whores,melee whores,beam whores,idle whores,saiyan whores...

you guys have made up little names for things that anoy you...

well guess what?

NOBODY IS WHORING ANYTHING!

they are just using the methods that Esf team gave us to survive...

oh and i'll name this..... Whore whoring

(sorry if this offends anyone but its just stupid...)
i agree... whineing about whores is stupid... soon everything will be whoreish

"stop spawrn whoreing!!!";/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, for someone with high ping like me to go up against an
experienced and expert ESF Player like Hsu, Its nearly impossible
to teleport out of the way because they know how to counter fast
as hell. And as we all know ping has advantage in melee. Not all
the time but most of the time. And I try my hardest not to go head
to head with someone, but when I get really annoyed at it I do it
demonstration of what their doing to show them how easy it is
to just sit there and wait for someone to come and hit um so you
can quick counter. I do this to teach them a lesson and if they
complain then I got something to argue against.

If I dont do that I just detonate beams in their faces and enough
said. I like fighting people who are straight out offensive and evasive.
Its more fun than just trying to fight someone and get thrown back
just so you can give another go at it and be thrown again like
a fricken yo yo. I'd like to master this melee system before they
go into melee struggles. I like being good at more than one thing
And I dont want people to call me a newb for being better on the
next version just cause it evens out the advantage between people
that got low ping and high ping.

Best answers
It's easy to hurt a blocking player if you fire a generic beam or some other attack that can be detonated next to them. The damage that the attack is maybe reduced when the player blocks. But it is better than nothing, if you take the player's hp down you still have a advantage when he stops blocking and launches a attack of his own. So you can 'nail' ( No not namek Nail ¬_¬ ) the enemy.

Best answers
you could use lazers or disks to get around a block spamer, but most of you people dont pick picalo or freeza or krillin. In my experiance someone who doesn't play aggressivly in this game doesn't have very much PL after awhile so you could just charge a weak kame-wav or Gatlit Gun and BS them till they die. Or you could Recharge close by to lure them into swooping at you then you can hit them into the ground and deal with them in whatever way you want.

or you could just use Vegeta's final shrine attack to kill them. ;)

Best answers
Sometimes people are not block whores because they are unskilled, but because there is so much of a difference in ping between the two players that when it comes to meele the ping pretty much decides who wins the fight. As for getting around the block here is what you do: Are you aware of the fact that you could detonate your beam before it hits them? Yea, shoot your beam at them and when it gets right infront of or right beside them click the right mouse button and it will detonate before they can block it.:D So there you are.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's nothing wrong with blocking. Like anything, it wont help you unless you know what you're doing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know why this is such a problem, people. If someone is truly whoring the block, they are gaining NO PL WHATSOEVER (well, pretty much). If you are at least trying to fight, you are stronger.

I throw on the scouter, have a peak at the PL. Since I'm aggressive (I play Vegeta, hehe), I usually have a much higher PL.

Then what? Any beam detonation can damage them, and if not, chances are a full blast final flash or gallit gun can push them into a wall, using their own ki against them and blowing them up without much effort at all.

THis technique will seem more useful in Beta1.1 when we are actually invulnerable during block struggles, but I find it works pretty well now.

And with the assist of the other dude's ki boost...well chances are you will eradicate more than just him. Hehe.

AND you get a hella PL boost for the struggle, too. >:0)

Best answers
i hate people who block alot and then after they hit you and are owning you with block and melee have the nerve to talk crap.

that really pisses me off alot at my server.
so i ask them to stop and if they continue i use my admin powers on them :)

:p
:cry:

lol
ive tried the teleport teqnique and it really barely if ever works agenst those kinda people.
what i do is just power up away form them a far ways then i just wait for them to swoop, then i move and take the hit.

if that doesnt work....
lol just hit them........ teleport over and try to hit them in the side or back. that sure is a hit. :)

Best answers
i really dont think blocking is that bad...it is a good way to defend against melee instead of avoiding....i played a guy who blocked alot and i didnt mind...i just warped away and slammed him in the back!! yaaaaa

sLoP

Best answers
fake them out...tport to one side than b4 you hit them tport to another side and swoop and just be quick. this tactic works for me always. also, if you're host you can just kick them

Best answers
Keep telporting fast so they can't follow you, when you're behind them just swoop and knock them into the ground, practice that, i know i did, and now every block whore is a block whore i can own!

Best answers
I would like to say I can own anyone when I play frequently. I just don't understand why people have all these problems with people blocking/teleport beams and all these other complains I see. IF YOU GET OWNED GET BETTER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom