How to get laid... and also how not...

Best answers
Okay so right now i feel really really worthless and like i want to bash someone to a pulp. Right so about a week or so ago i asked this chick out i had the whole speech everything and since i never really done this before i spent like 3 hours getting all the info on how to do this **** then what does she say to me "awww im gonna have to say no cause i want to stay friends sorry" and then at that point i honestly felt like running away crying and making a massive fool out of me so then she hugs me and goes off about her day i just kind of stood there and gatherd my thoughts riped a few tears away and went back to me day. But this probabley hurt more cause my friends were so sure so would say yes and i was too cause i was hoping for once just once in my ****ty life the cards would play my way well nope not this time. So there i was sitting there in class watching a stupid ****en documentary feeling really pissed and if anyone came near me i was gonna bite there head off so to speak. This day was right up there for the ****test day. Now i can't stop thinking about this chick no matter what i think about somehow its her and i can't get over it and i think im dreaming about it and its pissing me off. To make matters worse everything i see or here is mocking me and has people in love in it. I really hate this and want to get over it and stop being so melodramatic as i was at school. I really need reasurrence my life aint so ****.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever saw those little kids in Africa?
They have the right to say "my life sucks"

Ever saw those kids in a wheelchair or other disabilities, not being able to walk or go swimming or go outside?

You, you're just have a temporary broken heart.
sure it hurts, but besides that, you're fine and you'll get better
just wait till those little chemicals in your head stop telling you you're in love so you can think straight again!
Finish your education, find a woman that doesn't want a "just friends relationship".
get a job ( pretty much do it in whichever order you want ) and give money to those poor little disabled/starving kids, imagining what you felt years ago is nothing compared what they have to go through daily

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Better get used to it, not every girl you ask out will say yes, hell, the first girl I ever asked out (****, first two actually, hah!) said no the first one I got over quick, second kinda hit me hard, but meh, play the field be more social bla bla.

You'll live, trust me.

and you're in the best years of your life (High school), don't waste them pining over some girl.

Best answers
Well are woah what can i say that was a completely different lecture then anyone i've gotten.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just go wank off and you'll be fine...there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Plus if you're still in highschool then you have plenty of ****in time so don't sweat it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been exactly where you are. Honestly, my life's crap right now... and it's not because of woman. I'm actually avoiding them, at all costs. I know you want that feeling. It's great---the two sexes. It's a beautiful thing... but not everything works for you... and just because you try, and believe you failed, doesn't mean there aren't more chances.

There was only one girl I was truly attracted to when I was in school... and I never scrounged up the courage to even talk to her, because I suffered with severe shyness issues. I don't regret it though.

It sounds to me you're experiencing an infatuation; this is pretty common. How old are you?

Here's something funny;
I was in Mervyn's to return some clothes and a beautiful African American girl was at the register. She kept smiling at me. And then she decided to say, "You're shy, aren't you?" I stalled... and then responded with "Yeah.... he eh he." She could tell by my facial expressions and all. After she finished checking in my clothes, she said "Well, I just want you to know you don't have to be shy around me." I said "... thanks." I felt really awkward and nervous about the whole conversation, because there were 4 people around me... and I really don't do well in public. Even though I'm not good with relationships, I wondered a few times afterward what would have happened had I asked her for her name... or even number. But I also thought about where that'd lead me.

Just keep your head up.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I've been exactly where you are. Honestly, my life's crap right now... and it's not because of woman. I'm actually avoiding them, at all costs. I know you want that feeling. It's great---the two sexes. It's a beautiful thing... but not everything works for you... and just because you try, and believe you failed, doesn't mean there aren't more chances.

There was only one girl I was truly attracted to when I was in school... and I never scrounged up the courage to even talk to her, because I suffered with severe shyness issues. I don't regret it though.

It sounds to me you're experiencing an infatuation; this is pretty common. How old are you?

Here's something funny;
I was in Mervyn's to return some clothes and a beautiful African American girl was at the register. She kept smiling at me. And then she decided to say, "You're shy, aren't you?" I stalled... and then responded with "Yeah.... he eh he." She could tell by my facial expressions and all. After she finished checking in my clothes, she said "Well, I just want you to know you don't have to be shy around me." I said "... thanks." I felt really awkward and nervous about the whole conversation, because there were 4 people around me... and I really don't do well in public. Even though I'm not good with relationships, I wonder if I should've asked her for her name... or even number. But I thought about where that'd lead me.

Just keep your head up.
oh **** dude you should've been all over that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's something funny;
I was in Mervyn's to return some clothes and a beautiful African American girl was at the register. She kept smiling at me. And then she decided to say, "You're shy, aren't you?" I stalled... and then responded with "Yeah.... he eh he." She could tell by my facial expressions and all. After she finished checking in my clothes, she said "Well, I just want you to know you don't have to be shy around me." I said "... thanks." I felt really awkward and nervous about the whole conversation, because there were 4 people around me... and I really don't do well in public. Even though I'm not good with relationships, I wonder if I should've asked her for her name... or even number. But I thought about where that'd lead me.
Wow I used to be EXACTLY like that...but then I got over it...I mean you had a perfect chance right there to get some booty, and I've had that situation many times and did the same thing as you. But you can't do that if you want to get ahead in life (or head for that matter). Take chances, take risks, GET SOME BOOTAY!!! But seriously, you gotta take that one chance because that will give you the biggest confidence boost ever. I know it sounds horrible but once that happens you need to act like you're the **** too if you want to get girls (you said you didn't ATM but I'm just trying to help you out for future stuff unless you don't have this problem anymore in which case this goes out to all you mofos with lady problems). Plus the more girls you get with the more experienced you become, the more experienced you become then you don't have to worry about basic stuff and you can take risks and go farther. MY final advice is if you're in high school don't go for serious relationships. Play the field a little and get some knowledge of a woman's sex drive. Then by the end of high school or once you get to college you'll know what you're doing and you can get a chick in the sack.

And that my friends is how its done (in my world)

Best answers
Dude you should have worked up the courage to ask her out its hard but yes its worth it. Im 14.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dude you should have worked up the courage to ask her out its hard but yes its worth it. Im 14.
14?! oh come on dude you're just starting, get over it and finish puberty so you can get some ass. And don't be a nice guy, that's way too easy, be an ass hole, it works trust me.

Works for me, I'm ****ing full of myself and it helps a lot.

Self Confidence = win.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ever saw those little kids in Africa?
QFT! My life sucks waaaay more then yours! :fight:

But seriously, rejection, as much as it sucks, is all part of growing up. Every normal human being is rejected at some point in life.

It sounds like you really have a good relationship with this girl though, and all I can tell you is to not ruin that. You never know how things can turn out a year or two down the line.

Best answers
Dude she won't change her mind. Im really reaaly sure she won't.

Best answers
But seriously, rejection, as much as it sucks, is all part of growing up. Every normal human being is rejected at some point in life.
Not me, not once, not ever.

My life is great, babes, bucks, I've got it all

I've got to get up early to go para-sailing with movie stars, so I'll make this quick.

Alkon, you put yourself out there, you got shut down.

Its not going to kill you, its not the end of the world and it's certainly not love.

You are 14, have a little perspective.

Put her in the spank-bank and move on.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Not me, not once, not ever.

My life is great, babes, bucks, I've got it all

I've got to get up early to go para-sailing with movie stars, so I'll make this quick.
Probably the funniest thing I've read all night.

Now if you excuse me I have 3 beautiful playboy bunnies in my bed to go have sex with.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably the funniest thing I've read all night.

Now if you excuse me I have 3 beautiful playboy bunnies in my bed to go have sex with.
QFT. Exept its morning here XD

In any case. Dont worry. Youll be OK as long as you keep your head hign and your mind out of the state of depression. Im sure some friends are already working on trying to cheer you up.

Heck i know a guy who went into a "Im gona kill myself" state every time a relationship ended. Hes still alive and healthy :)

Itll go past so dont worry :]

Best answers
Alot of my friends don't know that really wouldn't give a **** if i told them they only care that i tell them cause they get to know something. My chick friends who known helped. But my dude friends not really.

Its a miricle your friend lives.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alot of my friends don't know that really wouldn't give a **** if i told them they only care that i tell them cause they get to know something. My chick friends who known helped. But my dude friends not really.

Its a miricle your friend lives.
Not really. I just told him if he tryes to kill himself he has to kill me first. And since he doesnt want to kill me he has no choice :laff:

What else are best friends for eh XD

Best answers
I thought I fell in love once when I was your age. I never got the chance to tell her, because I moved away. I always told myself it could never happen, because of how perfect she was and how weird and goofy I was.

But honestly, looking back now I'm not even sure it was love. Maybe it was what they call puppy love. I've always had a problem with wanting things I can't have. But that's beside the point. You're only 14, you're just starting your teens. The first heartbreak is always the hardest. It just feels like nothing is ever going to go well for you ever again. I remember, going through the same things you did after I moved. Seeing couples my age everywhere, and angered at the thought that they probably didn't feel as strongly about eachother that I did for that girl.

Things will be difficult, but it's certainly not the end of the world. There is a terrible, terrible song that goes something like "the first scar is the deepest." It's really the way it is. You'll get past it, just like I did. And you'll live to love again.

Best answers
Heh this is my second and its hit my hard. My first i asked over msn cheap i know but i was a coward and it didn't hurt this one face to face hurts. You really should have taken a chance back then no matter who you are im painted as the nerd figure at school and this girl is probabley way out of my league but i went for it i went for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom