How to get ESF beta1 EARLY!

Best answers
does DAP acutally work? i mean, i never really respect "download accelerators" any more. i use flashget, but thats it. it acutally seems to do something for me, but maybe im just dumb. and if DAP does work, is it better than flashget? sorry for askin, it just seems like it's been spoken about quite a bit so i thought someone could answer my question.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know i use a thing called dsl so i help ya..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got DAP, too. It usually helps a whole lot, but it doesn't work with FilePlanet or the like, cause you need to log in to FP b4 you d/l, and DAP can't handle that. But if you want to download it without resuming the d/l another time, DAP does work, cause you can log in first, then start DAP to d/l the file.

Best answers
I can put the file on FTP, with a max downloadspeed of about 1.4 Mbyte/sec (its a 10 Mbit line). Most people get about 650 k/s with it (depends on their connection)

I hope to get the beta early this way (its not a trick, honest)

btw, congrats on some nice piece of work, this looks more interesting then BFP, hope Funimation keeps their dirty hands off of this one!

Best answers
It gets kinda' annoying when people just say "I'm in" or something like that lol.

What this topic was originally was How to get it early, but. The only catch is you need a damn fast connection with unlimited bandwidth up 24/7. (If your running off a home FTP server, NO playing online games, downloading ****, barely anything online since it would slow your connection down, doesn't matter what you've got).

Yet why do i waste my breath since i'm guessing no one will read this post, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will! im in!!! how do i transform on esf, oh and when is the belta out o_o

Best answers
Exactly lol. And one question

*question to Akuma-How the hell did you build your posts back up that quickly? lol.

*note to .FM.-Try to post something usefull other than something of about 1-2 words, lol.

Well, what it seems like is that this thread is just another one to get more post count now, so...

BLAH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got my count back so fast cos I have spa... cos i have replyed to stuff and being really helpfull.. yes thats it....

I will stop posting like a mad man (or a Ultima2/Hikibi) when I get my 250 post count back :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont get post counts if u post on off topic or Spam

and dont **** me off im a n00b hunter!

Best answers
Face of evil, try to make your signature smaller, you might get some complaints about that.

Just saying thats all

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to know, VT considered my mail?

Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
I'd like to know, VT considered my mail?
I don't know if VT checks his email to often, i'm guessing he would get a ton of complaints and he probably got fed up with checking it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom