How Do You Put The Stuff You Downloaded (From ESF-World) Into The Game?

Best answers
i have wrwar350 and when i save stuff like different kamehameha looks or spirit bomb looks i have these 3 books on my desktop. My question is, how do implement these different looking attacks in the game? I cant figure it out? Any help?

thanks sooo much in advance!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you installed winrar? Install it and then use winrar to extract the rar files.

Best answers
could u giv me a step by step instruction on how to do that? im sorry if im wasting your time....but i would really like 2 know...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You install winwar from that install file you have there called wrwar350 (i'm guessing that's the name of your install file for winrar). then once you have installed winrar, click on the rar files and extract them. Couldn't be more simple.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they are blue/purple looking book icons, right click on them, select 'extract here', then copy paste them into your esf directory and replace the correct files.

Eg: Programfiles/steam/steamapps/youremail/half-life/esf/(models/sounds/sprites/etc)

Then replace what you see fit, by coping the files and pasting them over the existing ones. Its smart to keep backup copies of existing files though.

Best answers
wheres that at? could u giv me a detailed explanation on what to copy and stuff....i get confused...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom