How do you make Models?

Best answers
How do you make Models? I Mean, what program do you use?
I don't get it, I tried everything, I've searches many Forums and also tried using google.com and such, but I can't find the program, please help me... and if it's not to much trouble post a link or something to a tutorial on how to start, thanks. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Gee, thanks a lot.

I will get started right away on a Tapion or a Link model :D
(of course it will be crappy, but hey, it's my first model :p)

Best answers
Hmm, i wanna ask this: You are talking about Girls modelling tutorial in other threads sometimes, is it that Cs girls modelling tutorial thing ?

Best answers
If your talking to me you're mistaking yourself, cause I just registered 3 seconds ago and this is my first thread/post, if you catch my drift ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a csgirl tut, its is the best HL modelling tut around, not sure o fthe URL bu t i think its in the sticky

Best answers
ermh... anyway, is there like an begin model that I can start on? so I won't have to begin at the beginning, like for instans Tapion (or) Link I need Trunks for his Sword and Sprites and such, how do I import an Model?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said, that link above is all you need, it either tells you how, or gives you links to places that do, thats why its there

Best answers
LOL, ok I will check both, thanks you guys, I will get started right away.... why didn't I come here sooner, I had to wait 6 months for an reply on redsaiyan.net (wich BTW is closed) and you know what they said: Try another board, or Wrong topic, or something like that.....

Best answers
:)... hmm, im trying to make an a model, maybe a simple people...

Best answers
I have 2 more posts then you! :D

anyway, Thanks for the URL it's great, I think I'm going to Model a HF:CS skin, since my bro plays that alot and I want him to be proud at me :$

Best answers
If i start modelling, my first model will be goten, i have looking for goten and i found few but they are not released so i think i make own :/

Best answers
DUDE, there are Goten models, I found like 3 on the net, dunno the URL's but I did found 3, so I suggest you go to <a href="http://www.google.com/">google.com</a> and typ in: "ESF" "Goten" "Model" or something like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom