How do you make compter faster!

Best answers
MY COMPUTERS SO DAMN SLOW
I DIDNT DL ANYTHING AND ITS LIKE **** ASS SLOW!
MY POP UP BLOCKER DOESNT EVEN WORK!! O_O O_O O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's people like you that make me want to use a fork and...

What is the slowest? Internet, pulling up files, games, what? Run 'Search and Destroy' and 'Adaware'.

Best answers
every thing when i try to et on internet it takes like 5 minutes to get on when i pull up files its like white for awhile then it shows
well i really dont have any games cause i deleted steam :'(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this kid is 10, dont give him things to play with or mommy and daddy will get mad... mommy and daddy dont like him talking with strangers

Best answers
*oftopic*lol they really dont carry if i talk to strangers the worry if i like sociate with them like drugs and stuff i dunno y i dont take drugs or do i......
*ontopic*
dont treat me likea mamas boy i can kick your ass any day any ways u thikn that that stuff is complex huh?
well....well.....BANNANAS!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok let's try to stay ontopic. Don't start an arguement.

What are your Computer Specs? Telling us your computer is slow doesnt help cuz you have great specs then it could be you have a virus or adware or spy ware. Or if you have horrible specs then you need to upgrade or get a better computer. So telling us (especially Freedom) to use context clues (especially when you didn't give us any other then its slow) doesn't help

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE TOAST IS GREEN WITH MARMALADE made of CHILDRENS SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sky will consume the toejam and leave nothing but barren fetuses to rule the world

Best answers
wtf?
ok i dont know wtf my computer spec is all i know its windows xp all i no never really cared for any of those cords stuck in comp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download and use the programs that I listed, that'll help a lot.

Retired
Best answers
ok first off. no flaming please. don't make me wanna break in my new boots.

second.

if your comps slow try these

1) ad ware scan
2) spy bot scan
3) registry scan
4) defrag
5) scandisk or disk clean up.

those should get you running alittle faster.

Retired
Best answers
then the other thing to do is

1) reboot your system
2) boot into safe mode
3) run virus scan and it should get rid of them all since its on minimal resources

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to Run and type "dxdiag" and tell us what it sais, it gives us your computer specs.

Retired
Best answers
installing the net over and over doesn't do much.

also how much ram do you have?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* -.- if you only did what we told you we can actually help you out. You giving us no information what so ever won't fix your problem. Tell us your computer specs i already told you to go to run and type "dxdiag" and it will give you the information we need to help you out.

Best answers
Internet is slow?

If you have a windowsXP machine that means it will be moderatly new, not ancient. It should have no problem dealing with IE. So that means its your modem/phone line. Your probably on 28k (Split line) or 56k (only ever connect at less than 48k)

If your pc is slow it depends whats slow. Is your hard drive full? what speed is your processor? how good is your graphics card?. You cant just come in and demand an answer to a question like that without giving us some small hint of what the heck your PC is!. (you installed windows XP on a PI 166 didnt you =P)

Meh if it sucks that bad, burn off all your data. and format the piece of junk =P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom